Matt Ryan is awkward and unathletic, that's why we need to draft a young stud like Wilson at 4

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but matt is smart enough along with it, to make a business decision look like he's just a clutz   

and he's proved he can bounce back too  

Posted Images

Give it up dude. Matt Ryan is the greatest of all time and you will not change their mind. But again if we do draft Wilson which I hope we do, I promise you all these guys on here are going to hope he fails. I think they're more Ryan fans than they are falcon fans. I know it sounds crazy but it's true. 

1 minute ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

Give it up dude. Matt Ryan is the greatest of all time and you will not change their mind. But again if we do draft Wilson which I hope we do, I promise you all these guys on here are going to hope he fails. I think they're more Ryan fans than they are falcon fans. I know it sounds crazy but it's true. 

I wouldn't hope he fails...i know he will fail. 

2 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

no one who is a Falcons fan is going to hope any of our draft picks fail, you're just a doofus if you really believe that. 

and to quote Forrest Gump "that's all I'm gonna say about that"

5 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

I think you missed the point of the thread lol

1 minute ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

Come on ,  I know you got more to say ???

I do, but I'm not gonna say it

you can just guess,  but then, you'll probably be wrong about that too

your response to nomak proves it, what someone thinks will happen is definitely not the same as what someone hopes will happen

12 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

I'm glad you agree with the thread man.

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

I'm just going to say this, and close the can of worms. Nobody roots for a player to fail more than ppl who dislike Matt Ryan 😂. They nitpick over every little thing about the guy, and overlook faults of everyone else. Most ppl want the TEAM to succeed, and Ryan by proxy of that. If a new QB comes in, most will root for him b/c they root for the TEAM. Myself included. I'm TEAM success over individuals

13 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

I don’t want a QB at 4 this year but if we do draft one I definitely hope he will become the greatest QB that has ever put on a Falcon uni.  Just because some “fans” like to act like Ryan is washed up and want to move on even knowing he’s still a top 10 QB in this league and the dead cap is through the roof doesn’t mean the ones like myself who don’t want to draft one will wish bad upon whomever might be drafted.  That goes for any of them, Wilson, Fields, Lance etc.