21 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

You should be banned from making topics. Dead srs.

Why? Because I’m posting real news stories and opinions about something that you don’t want to see?

You think I should be banned for that!? I’ll tell you what then, start a petition. Get all of the rest of the TATF elites who think they are the gods of thoughts and put y’all’s **** on wax. Give it to the mods and let them decide if TATF is a banning offense. 

3 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Why? Because I’m posting real news stories and opinions about something that you don’t want to see?

You think I should be banned for that!? I’ll tell you what then, start a petition. Get all of the rest of the TATF elites who think they are the gods of thoughts and put y’all’s **** on wax. Give it to the mods and let them decide if TATF is a banning offense. 

Because your topic titles have f*** all to do with what the thread contains.

Just now, DonOfThemBirds said:

I watched a part of Skip and Shannon Undisputed on Monday.

Shannon Sharpe said that Rams would be taking a 22 mil cap hit for trading Goff. Which is the biggest dead cap hit in NFL history by a significant margin.

Is that true?

Yes. Falcons will take 40.9 M over three years if they trade Ryan post June 1. 

2 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

More Spam. Might as well let every one create a thread for every reply in million threads already on same topic. Or we should be allowed to bump threads.

It’s personal with you huh? 

By that logic, every single “mock draft”, trade, salary cap, college prospect and whatever else you can clearly see that are individual opinions about particular topics should be blocked as spam. 

Just because you’re irritated by me or the topic doesn’t make it wrong to do. 

Just now, DonOfThemBirds said:

How does trading him post June work? Is this new?

I thought post June 1st was only for releases/cuts?

It works just the way it says. You trade Ryan after June 1st, can’t designate him before the draft. You will have cap spread out over 3 years. 17 M next two years and 8 M in 2023.  Pre June trade is 44 M dead cap and Falcons will lose additional 3-4 M in cap for 2021. That means if Falcons trade Ryan before the draft they will have to cut some one to make up that 3-4 M deficit added on from trade.

All the numbers in that OP video are wrong. 
Shows you how much these clowns in the media actually work to get their facts straight. 

2 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

No.  If they trade him 6/1 it’s a 17 mill dead money this year with 23 mill cap space opened up

Dude dead money is not going away for money already paid. The dead Money from Ryan after June 1st will be 17 M in 2021, 17 M in 2022 and 7-8 M in 2023. Basically you are going to cut few players next year just to account that 17 M dead money in 2022. How much you save is not really a saving, you are just kicking the can down the road. 

I know three things for sure.  

If I want to know whether to keep a QB:

1) I ask Chris Sims;

2) I ask Mike Florio;

3) I see where said QB is on the "lists" of un-named persons who rank QBs because reasons.

Also, does it bother anyone else that someone with Florio's money wears his hair like that?

9 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Dude dead money is not going away for money already paid. The dead Money from Ryan after June 1st will be 17 M in 2021, 17 M in 2022 and 7-8 M in 2023. Basically you are going to cut few players next year just to account that 17 M dead money in 2022. How much you save is not really a saving, you are just kicking the can down the road. 

4wkfb7.jpg

11 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

4wkfb7.jpg

Which is exactly  what I said 17m, 17m and 7-8 M per year. Just because some thing is post June 1st doesn't mean dead money disappears. In 2022, the dead money will be added on top of the top 51 contracts cap. When that gets added, team will have to start cutting players. 

Mods, since certain posters are doing this as a cry for attention, could I request that we create one master trolling post along the lines of "Offseason trade thread"?

That way, all these posted could get merged, at least somewhat negating the practice?