What 7 positions do you think we should draft, And start With top need down ?

1 minute ago, Draftnut57 said:

I think we'll keep Brian Hill when the new Coaches watch his last game ,,  Give him even more time and I think he'll even be better.

I'm not sure they will rely solely on the most recent data point with so much more information to consider. 

Certainly not to put this in the same category, but my favorite all time "player is great based on one game post" came from the 2010 season. Jason Snelling rushed for 129 yards and 2 TDs and added 57 receiving yards and 1 TD. Based on projecting his career game over a full season, a poster subsequently posted a rant that said that the Falcons were giving up almost 3,000 yards form scrimmage and 48 TDs a year by not starting Jason Snelling. 

So, why did I drag your good name into that ridiculous example?  Well, Jason Snelling > Brian Hill.  It just made me think of the story. 

Brian Hill is the Paul Worrilow of RBs...well, with less production than Paul. Hill is a great guy. He works his butt off to be better. He wants to win like nobody's business. However, his talent is totally dime a dozen NFL stuff :(

1. DE

2. FS

3. OG

4. RB

5. CB

6. NT

7. DE

I would not necessarily draft them in that order but I would say 3-4 picks on the defensive trenches and a safety is a must to improve our defense Grady needs help up front.  The CBs need Safeties for protection and our Passing game needs a RB to protect our 4th quarter leads.

10 minutes ago, falcndave said:

I'm not sure they will rely solely on the most recent data point with so much more information to consider. 

Certainly not to put this in the same category, but my favorite all time "player is great based on one game post" came from the 2010 season. Jason Snelling rushed for 129 yards and 2 TDs and added 57 receiving yards and 1 TD. Based on projecting his career game over a full season, a poster subsequently posted a rant that said that the Falcons were giving up almost 3,000 yards form scrimmage and 48 TDs a year by not starting Jason Snelling. 

So, why did I drag your good name into that ridiculous example?  Well, Jason Snelling > Brian Hill.  It just made me think of the story. 

Brian Hill is the Paul Worrilow of RBs...well, with less production than Paul. Hill is a great guy. He works his butt off to be better. He wants to win like nobody's business. However, his talent is totally dime a dozen NFL stuff :(

No telling how many people has been saying what you just said. .And they've been saying that ever since we drafted him .. Guess what ,, He's still here , and I at least believe that the New Coaches will give him a chance this year to prove himself.. If he don't impress them this year.. I'd say he'll be let go.. But if he does,, like I think he will.

They will be surprised that we have not been using him more.. Another reason why we have a new set of Coaches! The more playing time he has gotten ,, The better he has gotten.. If they don't give him playing time,,  It'd be a great disappointment.. But if our new HC is smart,, He'll evaluate every player on this team,, And when he does. I truly believe he's smart enough to keep Hill.. 

We'll have to wait and  see. But if my life depended on it.. I'd say we will keep him at least one more year.. Why? Because they would be stupid to let a Great RB walk ,, just to have to turn around and draft one not knowing how well he'd play in the NFL.  I truly believe our new Coach is smarter than that.. Hill will be here at least one more year. And by that time.. He'll probably be strangling D#s with Heal Dust... Or should I say,,  Hill Dust..!!! :tiphat:

5 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

No telling how many people has been saying what you just said.. Guess what ,, He's still here , and I at least believe that the New Coaches will give him a chance this year to prove himself.. If he don't impress them this year.. I'd say he'll be let go.. But if he does,, like I think he will. They will be surprised that we have not been using him more.. The more playing time he has gotten ,, The better he has gotten.. If they don't give him playing time,,  It'd be a great disappointment.. But if our new HC is smart,, He'll evaluate every player on this team,, And when he does. I truly believe he's smart enough to keep Hill..   , We'll have to wait and  see. But if my life depended on it.. I'd say we will keep him at least one more year.. Why? Because they would be stupid to let a Great RB walk ,, just to have to turn around and draft one not knowing how well he'd play in the NFL. 

I don't think your right, but if he is on the roster I very much hope your right!

Just now, PointSwayzee said:

I don't think the end goal is actually different at all.

Just different opinions on how to get there. No reason it can't stay friendly and civil either, for that I apologize for past remarks.

I agree and I get passionate as well which sometimes leads to me being a prick, I will admit it and I accept your apology (even though totally not necessary it's all in fun) and apologize for mine as well.  I do think the end goal is very similar.

3 minutes ago, athell said:

I agree and I get passionate as well which sometimes leads to me being a prick, I will admit it and I accept your apology (even though totally not necessary it's all in fun) and apologize for mine as well.  I do think the end goal is very similar.

Awe so cute. I didn’t think you had it in you. 😂😂😂

29 minutes ago, athell said:

Sounds like a plan...to future agreements & disagreements then.

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

Well, with All-World RB Brian Hill a free agent, RB1 has to be priority #1.....probably will need to make our first two picks RBs back-to-back just to replace that stud muffin....🙃

Yeah, Hill is about to be a true FA.   His four years is up.

Unfortunately for Hill, he is probably looking at a pay cut.   Not sure how that works....didn't Hill get released one time before coming back?

1 hour ago, egoprime II said:

Yeah, Hill is about to be a true FA.   His four years is up.

Unfortunately for Hill, he is probably looking at a pay cut.   Not sure how that works....didn't Hill get released one time before coming back?

https://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/a-humbled-hungry-brian-hill-making-most-of-second-chance-with-falcons

12 hours ago, Vandy said:

Thanks for the link...I am his biggest Fan. Something about that underdog that makes me root for him. And then prove his worth. He reminds me of my all time Favorite back.. William Andrews who made me a Falcon Fan.. I called Andrews , Smiley .. that's what he would do right after a good run... He,d get up with a huge Smile.