11 minutes ago, PensacolaFalcon said:

This video is definitive proof that the ability to turn off the salary cap in madden has caused a massive decline in the football IQ of todays youth. 

U gotdayim right

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While we’re taking a stroll down Fantasy Land Avenue, “Kate Upton to my bedroom”  

This **** got to stop

I love deshaun, but he ain't that good  Let me clarify he's not that good yet, he may get there.  

13 minutes ago, FinalScore2.0 said:

This guy is on drugs. The Falcons as a team are not ready for a star QB.

First build a defense and then have a strong run game. The splashy QB will put them in contention.

It's dumb to trade for Watson now.

May be he is one of the posters here.

I can’t believe this guy is still around. I stopped listening when he said Vick was 1A or 1B in Falcons QB history. He’s the worst multi-year starter I can remember, going back to Miller. Unless Hebert counts, he was brutal.

Im sick of pretending Vick was anything more than average and the Falcons getting rid of him early wasn’t the best thing to ever happen to this franchise. 

I’m guessing from the comments that he eventually talks about Watson. I would love to get him, but that isn’t even remotely plausible. 

1 hour ago, ROMERO said:

Geez youre pathetic. Quit posting. Ryan is better than Watson. 

Wow, we are never getting Watson(does not make sense on any level), but Ryan is not a better player than Watson. Take off the homer glasses because there is not an award for most loyal fan.

There is not a single metric beyond attempts and yards that will favor your rosy-colored opinion. Matt doesn't know you and if he did well..., so being a rabid homer, makes you look pretty silly here.

Wow, this blew up fast. Hahaha.

Couple things:

Matt Ryan is starting 16 games for ATL in 2021.

There will not be a 17th game for the ATL in 2021 season.

Wherever Watson plays next year will be a better team than the Texans, he will only trade UP.  That's the only reason he wants to leave, to WIN.  That's why he's so POed at McNairs.  

A middle-pack team + Watson = conference championship appearance.  Hard Stop.  

(OK that was more than a couple, I was not aware there would be math today)

Watson Even On the Texans is still top 4 QB in the league.  And he makes up the difference on the ground.  It's easy to make the case that all things equal he's top 2.  Love or hate or in between isn't the point.  He's not coming to Atlanta.  My only hope is that he doesn't come to CAR or NOL because if he does we're locked out of postseason for the long haul.  He's that good.  He'll carry a team to the Super Bowl within 3 seasons, probably within 2.   

And he's not coming to Atlanta.  So I hope we don't play him in conference.

1 hour ago, PensacolaFalcon said:

This video is definitive proof that the ability to turn off the salary cap in madden has caused a massive decline in the football IQ of todays youth. 

No need to turn off the cap. Just change their position to Punter, and when they drop to a 12 overall sign them to a long minimum contract 😆

1 hour ago, DMT11 said:

he is good for sure but let's not let that distract from the fact that I'm not sure if you just can't read numbers or are just bad at math, Someone care to help this gentlemen with his avg td per year , int ratio etc ? Maybe you just make **** up and say matter of factly and assume.nobody will check ?

Close enough. And perhaps you aren’t including his rushing stats which do count in the NFL. Not surprised though. You are the guy that said Deshaun Watson is not good. Clueless.

26 minutes ago, PointSwayzee said:

Wow, we are never getting Watson(does not make sense on any level), but Ryan is not a better player than Watson. Take off the homer glasses because there is not an award for most loyal fan.

There is not a single metric beyond attempts and yards that will favor your rosy-colored opinion. Matt doesn't know you and if he did well..., so being a rabid homer, makes you look pretty silly here.

Yeah bro what is wrong with these clueless homers?

I get why DeShaun is pissed.  His team is a dumpster fire, the ownership is borderline criminally stupid and he signed a giant contract making trading a him difficult.  I'd be a bit angry to.  And for the most part, I'd say he's not been a total *-****.  

However, he did sign that contract.  He knew the team was iffy, and sure as **** knew the ownership was bats-hit stupid.

5 hours ago, Herr Doktor said:

I get why DeShaun is pissed.  His team is a dumpster fire, the ownership is borderline criminally stupid and he signed a giant contract making trading a him difficult.  I'd be a bit angry to.  And for the most part, I'd say he's not been a total *-****.  

However, he did sign that contract.  He knew the team was iffy, and sure as **** knew the ownership was bats-hit stupid.

^this .....and he’s banking their money

6 hours ago, PointSwayzee said:

I agree that Ryan is not a better player than Watson. I do think that Ryan is a better pocket QB than Watson, but Watson is the better over-all player (That is hard to admit, being a BAMA fan). With the shape of our O-line right now, I think Watson would be way more successful in ATL than Ryan but I would not even be close to being interested in trading for Watson by giving up 2 1st rounders, 2 2nd rounders, and 2 young D starters! He's not worth that much.