Moderators, can you create a new forum "Why we want Matt Ryan gone"?

I was happy for a short time today with the Rich Eisen news release that Smith and Fontenot are not dealing Ryan and Jones.  I thought we could let the threads drift back into oblivion.  Instead, we have new threads regarding trading Ryan.  Now, I do not want to say that anyone should not have that opinion.  But, it has been discussed to death.  Let's allow these folks to have their own party.  How about a forum where they can talk Ryan trade scenarios, how weak his arm is, how he cannot block on the line, how he has single handed destroyed our running game and defense?

They deserve their own forum, don't you think? 

2 minutes ago, NorthGaBoy said:

I was happy for a short time today with the Rich Eisen news release that Smith and Fontenot are not dealing Ryan and Jones.  I thought we could let the threads drift back into oblivion.  Instead, we have new threads regarding trading Ryan.  Now, I do not want to say that anyone should not have that opinion.  But, it has been discussed to death.  Let's allow these folks to have their own party.  How about a forum where they can talk Ryan trade scenarios, how weak his arm is, how he cannot block on the line, how he has single handed destroyed our running game and defense?

Lol no. They deserve to express their opinion here, in TATF. You can be a falcons fan and not like Matt Ryan. Yes, I know the subject has been beat to death. It probably won’t stop until after the draft unfortunately 

Just now, papachaz said:

I just have one quick question for you. and I'm being serious in asking, is this your first offseason on this board?

No, but this is the first off-season where the irrational declarations have seemed to reach this level.  It is starting to feel like an insane asylum or a VA Hospital.

Just now, NorthGaBoy said:

No, but this is the first off-season where the irrational declarations have seemed to reach this level.  It is starting to feel like an insane asylum or a VA Hospital.

I was in no sense berating you at all, I just wondered. 

most off seasons get this bad, though it takes a while longer, closer to the draft if you will. I believe with the way the season went, a lot of people went into 'engage offseason whining mode' about week 6 or so.....  so it's already way past where it normally would be by now.

then throw in the trolls on top of that, and well, here we are

:lol:

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

most off seasons get this bad, though it takes a while longer, closer to the draft if you will. I believe with the way the season went, a lot of people went into 'engage offseason whining mode' about week 6 or so.....  so it's already way past where it normally would be by now.

I did not take any offense at all.  It was a good question and I had to think about why this one feels worse. 

6 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Lol no. They deserve to express their opinion here, in TATF. You can be a falcons fan and not like Matt Ryan. Yes, I know the subject has been beat to death. It probably won’t stop until after the draft unfortunately 

You think it will stop after the draft? 🤔

9 minutes ago, NorthGaBoy said:

Bro this is nothing. You shoulda been around here when Vick came in. There was a revolution and TATF got a new forum called Pure Football where Vick couldn't be discussed. Had about eight guys on it talking to each other. Quickly died and got shut down. Not everybody can handle the internet or real life for that matter.

Just now, NorthGaBoy said:

I was dumb enough to believe it would stop after Smith and Fontenot stated that Ryan and Jones are not going anywhere.  I thought subject closed.  Yep, I went there.  I thought who would propose trades after that?

Tis the offseason. With about half (not me) wanting to draft a qb at #4, they're just trying to play out the best (most wishful) scenerio. 

1 minute ago, marvinthemartian said:

It won’t stop until Matt is in a nursing home

Hey, I am not taking the bait.  I know where this is going.  I get my hopes all up and then I will see the thread, "Does Matt Ryan really deserve care in a Nursing Home?  No.  He was a terrible left offensive guard." 

12 minutes ago, papachaz said:

most off seasons get this bad, though it takes a while longer, closer to the draft if you will. I believe with the way the season went, a lot of people went into 'engage offseason whining mode' about week 6 or so halfway through the first quarter of the seattle game  .....  so it's already way past where it normally would be by now.

fify

:tiphat: