What a Ryan trade to Chicago could look like

1 hour ago, athell said:

What an odd comparison lmao...not only because Harden was disgruntled but also taking into account the fundamental differences in NBA and NFL contracts lol.  Matt Ryan broken a lot of brains this offseason.

you may not have realized it, but most of those brains were broken a LONG time before this offseason.

not calling anyone stupid or anything, some just aren't very lucky with their thinking 

:ninja:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

listed below, the exact details of a Matt Ryan trade deal:                                        

Kyle Fuller has a 20 million dollar cap hit. This wouldn't even work in madden.

the Meat Beater 9000! the thread derail to end all thread derails!    no less than the full on HIVE SOP DAP of thread derails!   and I might say, if there was EVER a thread th

9 minutes ago, papachaz said:

you may not have realized it, but most of those brains were broken a LONG time before this offseason.

not calling anyone stupid or anything, some just aren't very lucky with their thinking 

Please keep your comments on either football or at least the topic.. You seem to come on every thread and berate anyone that dosnt agree with you.. Obviously you get a pass from the mods, but if you read the original post its about possible trades we can do to actually help the team..ty

4 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Please keep your comments on either football or at least the topic.. You seem to come on every thread and berate anyone that dosnt agree with you.. Obviously you get a pass from the mods, but if you read the original post its about possible trades we can do to actually help the team..ty

I don't berate anyone unless they can't take a joke and misunderstand. That's who I am, there's no 'pass from the mods' at all. everyone knows it, well except you apparently. and for those who get it, my jokes are usually, albeit indirectly a lot of the time, aimed at the topic. 

you just can't handle that you started a thread about something that was already made public that wasn't going to happen, and it's been pointed out to you.  LOL it's ok pumpkin, we've all missed a headline from time to time  ;)

oh and edit to say, I wasn't even the first to point it out  :D

1 hour ago, Mister pudding said:

I did say that and I stand by it.

No, the advanced stats prove I am correct. Most glaring is the 17 more fumbles lost outdoors with 11 less games, besides lower comp%, qbr, etc

No, I can just state my opinion having watched every one of his games at least once. Arm strength was never his forte. He is precise, accurate, and has good timing. 

His QB rating is very similar. Let’s break down some key QB metrics.

TD/ Game: 
Dome : 1.68

Outdoors: 1.64

TD/INT

Dome: 2.18

Outdoors: 2.30

Ryan has thrown less interceptions than indoors. 
Yards/game, YPA and other metrics aren’t that far off. Some better outdoors. 

Outside fumbles isn’t surprising, remember the Jets game in 2017, multiple fumbles in the game by both teams in pouring rain for 3 hours. 
Yeah, I don’t see anything which says Ryan is terrible outside. 

7 minutes ago, papachaz said:

I don't berate anyone unless they can't take a joke and misunderstand. That's who I am, there's no 'pass from the mods' at all. everyone knows it, well except you apparently. and for those who get it, my jokes are usually, albeit indirectly a lot of the time, aimed at the topic. 

you just can't handle that you started a thread about something that was already made public that wasn't going to happen, and it's been pointed out to you.  LOL it's ok pumpkin, we've all missed a headline from time to time  ;)

oh and edit to say, I wasn't even the first to point it out  :D

I hope all these Matt Ryan trade threads are consolidated. At this point after confirmation it’s just a spam.

Edit: Julio threads too.

2 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

I hope all these Matt Ryan trade threads are consolidated. At this point after four formation it’s just a spam.

Edit: Julio threads too.

it's gonna be a loooooooong offseason. 

heck, already has been. if he thinks THIS was bad, I could call in a few more and we could COMPLETELY derail this in about half a minute, 

LOL. I'm still trying to figure out where I berated anyone, but, well ok ok, no I'm not....

:ninja::lol:

2 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

I’m going to have to borrow that line

I apparently need to attach a disclaimer warning 'use with caution, someone will think you're berating everyone' :lol: 

although now that I think about it, as matter of factly as that statement was made, he'd HAVE to have read all my posts, which means I have a groupie I didn't know about?

or maybe it's a stalker, hmmmm.....

23 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

That's quite rich, when all you do is berate Matt Ryan....

When I saw the words Ryan and trade in the title and your name underneath, I knew the thread wasn't worth reading

3 minutes ago, papachaz said:

I honestly expected that to be the clip where he just fell down, what was that, last year? year before? running out to the left and just fell down? still a good one, HA

You mean against the Aints DL when Ryan got in the blocking lane?

39 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

His QB rating is very similar. Let’s break down some key QB metrics.

TD/ Game: 
Dome : 1.68

Outdoors: 1.64

TD/INT

Dome: 2.18

Outdoors: 2.30

Ryan has thrown less interceptions than indoors. 
Yards/game, YPA and other metrics aren’t that far off. Some better outdoors. 

Outside fumbles isn’t surprising, remember the Jets game in 2017, multiple fumbles in the game by both teams in pouring rain for 3 hours. 
Yeah, I don’t see anything which says Ryan is terrible outside. 

Thanks, good info. My initial point was that I didn't think MR2's arm (even as a rookie) was built for cold Chicago weather