What a Ryan trade to Chicago could look like

Just now, youngbloodz said:

Umm the nba is actually a better run business than nfl. Football just makes way more money and more popular 

I am specifically talking about players holding out. NBA players can hold the club to ransom. With new CBA in 2022, a club can freeze the contract for the years players don’t show up. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

listed below, the exact details of a Matt Ryan trade deal:                                        

Kyle Fuller has a 20 million dollar cap hit. This wouldn't even work in madden.

the Meat Beater 9000! the thread derail to end all thread derails!    no less than the full on HIVE SOP DAP of thread derails!   and I might say, if there was EVER a thread th

1 minute ago, Mister pudding said:

Based on what you provided, his record outdoors is 38-36. For as great of a qb that he is, it's most definitely a thing

Did you not say "he never was a great outdoor/weather qb. He's just not that kind of qb.."?

Do those advanced stats and metrics prove that to be incorrect? 

Or are you part of the QBWinz crowd pinning wins and losses solely on the QB?

18 minutes ago, athell said:

Yea that's not a thing.  This is another one of those Matt Ryan myths that I am not sure where it was born or why, like Matt Ryan sucks in the playoffs, but his stats are comparable or better on the road vs home.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RyanMa00/splits/

Oddly enough, Matt Ryan scored more rushing TD outdoors than indoors. 

17 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

I am specifically talking about players holding out. NBA players can hold the club to ransom. With new CBA in 2022, a club can freeze the contract for the years players don’t show up. 

Ohh ok. NBA has always been able to do that. MLB could too if the players actually held out. NFL Player’s Union is the weakest of those 3

10 minutes ago, athell said:

Did you not say "he never was a great outdoor/weather qb. He's just not that kind of qb.."?

Do those advanced stats and metrics prove that to be incorrect? 

Or are you part of the QBWinz crowd pinning wins and losses solely on the QB?

I did say that and I stand by it.

No, the advanced stats prove I am correct. Most glaring is the 17 more fumbles lost outdoors with 11 less games, besides lower comp%, qbr, etc

No, I can just state my opinion having watched every one of his games at least once. Arm strength was never his forte. He is precise, accurate, and has good timing. 

2 minutes ago, Mister pudding said:

I did say that and I stand by it.

No, the advanced stats prove I am correct. Most glaring is the 17 more fumbles lost outdoors with 11 less games, besides lower comp%, qbr, etc

No, I can just state my opinion having watched every one of his games at least once. Arm strength was never his forte. He is precise, accurate, and has good timing. 

lol k

20 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Don't rely on win/loss for QB evals. Look at how well or poorly they played in those games

I didn't even look up the win/loss. This is just my personal, unprofessional evaluation. Can nobody else see that he plays much better on turf? (Like many qbs)