• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have at it folks lol

Options->League Settings->Salary Cap off->Start Season Problem solved

Even after this, the dumb will only get dumber. 

Posted Images

To me this was never the issue..... The issue to me is if we are going to restructure  Matts contract... If we do he will be here for atleast the next 2 to 3 years (3 if we extend him to create more room) .

If we draft a rookie QB he will count around 6 million in 2021 against our cap and around 7.5 mil in 2022

If we keep Matt at basically 41 mil (no restructure or extension)  and a new QB at 6 mil.... That would be 47 mil spent at just the QB position

3 minutes ago, atljbo said:

To me this was never the issue..... The issue to me is if we are going to restructure  Matts contract... If we do he will be here for atleast the next 2 to 3 years (3 if we extend him to create more room) .

If we draft a rookie QB he will count around 6 million in 2021 against our cap and around 7.5 mil in 2022

If we keep Matt at basically 41 mil (no restructure or extension)  and a new QB at 6 mil.... That would be 47 mil spent at just the QB position

Extension is worse, restructuring is manageable. Most likely we will see some restructuring, depending who the team will target in FA. Falcons can free up around 50 m if needed with restructuring.