College Football Video Game Is Back!!!

13 hours ago, tl;dr said:

NCAA was much more fun, but the best NCAA games were from like 2010 to 2012 IMO. Thought they played the best. 2014 wasn't awful, but it didn't play as well as the earlier ones.

Madden was fun, but I agree on the franchise mode comments. Always loved franchise mode and I hated how they stopped paying attention to it. It also has played worse and worse the longer it's gone on. Whatever they did to the running game a few years ago was enough for me. Completely ruined running the football. 

I really hope they don't just copy the Madden gameplay. I hated it. 

How is running the ball ruined for you? Is it too hard, to easy? Just wondering.

4 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

I just miss the recruiting and team building of NCAA. You can technically team build in Madden buts its nowhere near the same. I always liked taking some school like UMass and building it into a dynasty. 

This. 

Taking a bottom feeder NFL team to a championship is way easier than a UMass.

1 hour ago, AUTiger7222 said:

How is running the ball ruined for you? Is it too hard, to easy? Just wondering.

Pretty much anything between the tackles is borderline impossible. I haven’t played a Madden game in a while though so maybe it’s changed 

1 hour ago, tl;dr said:

Pretty much anything between the tackles is borderline impossible. I haven’t played a Madden game in a while though so maybe it’s changed 

You have to run outside with a speed back. You can break off runs especially if you know how to properly juke. Up the middle is **** near impossible though. 

10 hours ago, tl;dr said:

I have no problems running the ball between the tackles. In fact, I think the running game might be a tad too easy.

22 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

The people that are the most sad are those that like taking random teams to the ship. Just hope a ton of teams don’t start doing this 

My only concern is if a few of the same conference do it. It throws the conference alignment off. The old games you could customize it anyway but for those who like to do it pure it could be an issue. They could include some fake teams to off set those who left. Might have Indiana Catholic University instead of Notre Dame or something. 

5 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

My only concern is if a few of the same conference do it. It throws the conference alignment off. The old games you could customize it anyway but for those who like to do it pure it could be an issue. They could include some fake teams to off set those who left. Might have Indiana Catholic University instead of Notre Dame or something. 

When Notre Dame announced they were opting out someone posted an old screen shot from the old Bill Walsh college football game on Sega showing Alabama playing against South Bend University.

• 2 weeks later...