College Football Video Game Is Back!!!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Red Bandana said:

Just please keep the madden developers as far away as possible from this game 

If you read the article I posted it explains that Madden and NCAA were always made by the same development teams. As much as people want to talk about how different they may have played there was very little difference between the two on a developmental level. I wouldn't expect any different moving forward. Also, after playing Madden 21 this year after taking a few years off from it I actually enjoy it again. Madden 21 is pretty fun to play IMO.

3 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

If you read the article I posted it explains that Madden and NCAA were always made by the same development teams. As much as people want to talk about how different they may have played there was very little difference between the two on a developmental level. I wouldn't expect any different moving forward. Also, after playing Madden 21 this year after taking a few years off from it I actually enjoy it again. Madden 21 is pretty fun to play IMO.

Cool I might play madden again.. quit playing a few years ago.

1 hour ago, AUTiger7222 said:

The last time madden was good was when ncaa was still being made so I guess that makes sense. Madden has been on a huge downfall since the start of current gen. All they care about is the cash cow madden ultimate team and completely ignore franchise mode which is my favorite thing to play. Madden 21 has the worst user score on metacritic as well. 
https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/madden-nfl-21

When the developers addressed this they responded with “At least we didn’t get a 0” I **** you not. It’s hard for me to get excited for a college football game given the current status of madden and EA sports in general

3 minutes ago, Red Bandana said:

The last time madden was good was when ncaa was still being made so I guess that makes sense. Madden has been on a huge downfall since the start of current gen. All they care about is the cash cow madden ultimate team and completely ignore franchise mode which is my favorite thing to play. Madden 21 has the worst user score on metacritic as well. 
https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/madden-nfl-21

When the developers addressed this they responded with “At least we didn’t get a 0” I **** you not. It’s hard for me to get excited for a college football game given the current status of madden and EA sports in general

I don't care what Madden 21's metacritic score is. I personally like it. The reason I like it is is probably because it's the first one I've played since 2016 and it's a lot different than the 2016 one.

2 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I don't care what Madden 21's metacritic score is. I personally like it. The reason I like it is is probably because it's the first one I've played since 2016 and it's a lot different than the 2016 one.

Well take another 5 years off after this one. Maybe they’ll improve something

On 2/21/2021 at 6:32 PM, AUTiger7222 said:

It said the same studio. 

That being said, the two development teams shared a lot of tech and features, and so using Madden as a template in some respects will probably occur again.”

There were major differences between the two games.

Also if you’re gonna be an ******* at least be right.

12 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

It said the same studio. 

That being said, the two development teams shared a lot of tech and features, and so using Madden as a template in some respects will probably occur again.”

There were major differences between the two games.

Also if you’re gonna be an ******* at least be right.

I wasn't trying to be an ******* but you surely are. But that's no surprise since it's the way you roll.

21 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I enjoy it. Just because you and most others don't like it doesn't mean that I can't enjoy it. Stop being an ******* for absolutely no reason.

I never said you can’t enjoy it. Just said that game is awful. There’s no depth and absolutely bare bones gameplay. 

NCAA was much more fun, but the best NCAA games were from like 2010 to 2012 IMO. Thought they played the best. 2014 wasn't awful, but it didn't play as well as the earlier ones.

Madden was fun, but I agree on the franchise mode comments. Always loved franchise mode and I hated how they stopped paying attention to it. It also has played worse and worse the longer it's gone on. Whatever they did to the running game a few years ago was enough for me. Completely ruined running the football. 

I really hope they don't just copy the Madden gameplay. I hated it.