Jaycee Horn my favorite CB in the draft

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Horn becomes a Falcons...  he WON'T get away with it.  Trust Me.

Depends on the team he goes to imho. Just look at Lattimore, dude's game was really similar coming out but he gets away with it. Side note, Lattimore's gotten a ton worse since coming into the le

6 minutes ago, PapaJoe said:

Horn is good, but he is gonna' be a PI Machine in the NFL game IMO. *if he could go back in time he'd be a beast CB but those days are long gone.

Depends on the team he goes to imho. Just look at Lattimore, dude's game was really similar coming out but he gets away with it.

Side note, Lattimore's gotten a ton worse since coming into the league. Bought his own hype.

3 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Depends on the team he goes to imho. Just look at Lattimore, dude's game was really similar coming out but he gets away with it.

Side note, Lattimore's gotten a ton worse since coming into the league. Bought his own hype.

If Horn becomes a Falcons...  he WON'T get away with it.  Trust Me.

11 minutes ago, Lornoth said:

Horn's my favourite too. He's not the only top CB this draft with grabbing issues either: the difference is whether they learn or not. 

Changing your basic coverage style from grabby to only mildly-grabby is a verrrrrry difficult thing to do. It doesn't usually go well.

1 hour ago, PapaJoe said:

Changing your basic coverage style from grabby to only mildly-grabby is a verrrrrry difficult thing to do. It doesn't usually go well.

He's not that bad. You have to figure out the limits; everybody grabs, they just figure out how to do it without getting called.

If it's a deal breaker for you, there won't be very many high-end CB's in this draft for you. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I'm Surtain or Samuel

Same.... Surtain if we are looking at a #1 at pick 4. Samuel for a slot or #2 guy later in the draft.

Too me, Surtains technique, bloodline,instincts and awareness sets him apart. As far as CBs to grow into their role I like Samuel as a bloodline and instinct guy.

One thing I do like about the top 5 CBs is most all play with a swagger and fire. Plus their bloodlines of NFL dads are there too.

• 1 month later...