Hawks February Games Thread

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be honest, this is right where everyone expected the Hawks to be, a team fighting for playoff contention in this new play in format. If they can stay in the 8 to 10 range until everyone is back hea

This is why we paid gallo 20 mil to be a bench guy. Hopefully this means he is turning the corner. 

🥶🥶❄️❄️ This is the Trae I enjoy seeing!!

1 hour ago, GEORGIAfan said:

This is why we paid gallo 20 mil to be a bench guy. Hopefully this means he is turning the corner. 

Clarkson was my top FA target, but Utah resigned him. Gallo was my second fav. We got him. Thanks! Started off hot then got hurt. Gettin healthy. Can't play defense, but can make up for it on the other end. Vet that can lead a locker room like Vince did last year. Stay healthy my friend.

16 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I know it has been a frustrating month for the hawks, but we are still in this thing.  Pacers are the 4th seed at 5 games back. Cavs are the 14th seed at 9.5 games back. Only 4.5 games separates the 4th and 14th in the east.  We are 7 games back, so only 2 games from the 4th seed. Hopefully we can regroup during ASB and start to get some guys healthy. If that happens, we can make a run to the playoffs. 

3 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

I know it has been a frustrating month for the hawks, but we are still in this thing.  Pacers are the 4th seed at 5 games back. Cavs are the 14th seed at 9.5 games back. Only 4.5 games separates the 4th and 14th in the east.  We are 7 games back, so only 2 games from the 4th seed. Hopefully we can regroup during ASB and start to get some guys healthy. If that happens, we can make a run to the playoffs. 

I agree!! I know I get very frustrated with LP but I know this team is talented enough to make a push for the playoffs.  Just really looking forward to seeing a fully healthy roster!!

12 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I agree!! I know I get very frustrated with LP but I know this team is talented enough to make a push for the playoffs.  Just really looking forward to seeing a fully healthy roster!!

Well guys don’t get too optimistic yet. March will be brutal. I don't expect us to win more than 5 games.  That eight game west coast trip is devastating. If the conservative Hawks medical team keeps Dre out for 7 to 10 weeks, we will not have him then let alone Dunn and Bogi. However, the last two months of the season, I think we will have an above .500 record over those two months due to the schedule and having guys back healthy. 

15 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

We're only two games from the four spot. Need to close out the first half on a run. Second half will be a challenge. Especially the west coast trip. If we can get the whole team together and get hot in March we could make some noise. Gotta play defense though.