I expect the Bucs coaching staff will be watching the game film of the Falcons vs Chiefs game a lot this week.

The Falcons defense played very well against Patrick Maholmes and the Chiefs. The Falcons would have held the chiefs offense to 10 points if AJ Terrell didn't drop that int. The Bucs I am sure will be watching the tape of the game a ton. Just like the Broncos obviously watched the tape of us shutting down MVP Cam Newton in 2015.

5 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

The Falcons defense played very well against Patrick Maholmes and the Chiefs. The Falcons would have held the chiefs offense to 10 points if AJ Terrell didn't drop that int. The Bucs I am sure will be watching the tape of the game a ton. Just like the Broncos obviously watched the tape of us shutting down MVP Cam Newton in 2015.

I'm sure.  And just as likely, the Chiefs are to....

19 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

It was a good game plan, but Mahomes was off in a big way in that game.  I wouldn't count on him being off in this game. They have their work cut out for them.

Exactly.

We did some good things to shake up the looks and the coverage of the receivers was generally on point...we did do a fantastic job of negating the human joy stick known as Hill.

However there were holes in the coverage (as there typically are) and If Mahomes was his usual self then there were some opportunities for big plays.

We did have a great game plan but I think that was from Sutton knowing KC so well.

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

They can also watch film from their first game. The adjustments they made in the second half of that game themselves were massive. What if Atlanta got the blueprint from them?

you see something that has an available response full of common sense and logic, and like the moth to the flame....

:ninja::lol:

6 hours ago, JDaveG said:

It was a good game plan, but Mahomes was off in a big way in that game.  I wouldn't count on him being off in this game. They have their work cut out for them.

Mahomes is off every game. a Chiefs game is basically them sucking for a few series then somebody will make an incredible play here and there lol

7 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

They can also watch film from their first game. The adjustments they made in the second half of that game themselves were massive. What if Atlanta got the blueprint from them?

I wish this wasn't true, but I'm seriously impressed with the Bucs defense. Their success is by no means all Tom Brady.

KC has played down to their competition nearly every week this season. They have looked like a team going through the motions until the playoffs. 

I don't put much stock into the Falcons performance that week just like people were all excited last year when we beat a banged up uninspired 49er team.

Their coaches will have watched every snap KC has taken this year multiple times by Sunday and vice versa.