So it’s out of the question to get rid of Matt Ryan but its OK to trade Julio Jones?

1 minute ago, joeyg2033 said:

***I am telling you folks that every team in our division has figured out how to play against MR.***

It's not that hard.  The defensive players only have to look for the player where all of the pigeons have landed... That statue would be MR. 

He's been in the league 13 years. It took them this long?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol. It is much worse trading Julio. Ryan 40 M dead cap, Julio 45 M dead cap.  Both of them aren’t going anywhere this year. Stop throwing tantrums for either of the players.

Ryan isn't very good, but alot of fans here have made a career out of defending Ryan so actually admitting Ryan is bad will have to mean they come to terms the majority of thier lives was living a lie

You gotta love the emotional threads, based in little to no facts to support them. 

8 hours ago, jj00100 said:

It seems like in here people think it’s ludicrous to let go of MR..which is fine, they can have their reasoning, but HEY..everyone is on the train to trade JJ while we can get something for him. JJ is expendable but MR isn’t.  THAT is the vibe I’m getting on this thread but I’m sorry, I would rather have JJ all day long then seeing MR next season. I am telling you folks that every team in our division has figured out how to play against MR.  Like Matt Damon said in the movie Rounders...
“If you can’t spot the sucker in the first 30 mins, U R THE SUCKER!”  

I hope we keep Julio Jones but some think Calvin Ridley is ready to take the thrown. Personally I think Calvin needs playoff experience with Julio by his side.

That's because Dirk Koetter is the offensive coordinator. Hopefully a creative offensive coach will make Matt Ryan unstoppable.

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

He's been in the league 13 years. It took them this long?

NFL teams have figures out Mike Tomlin, Pete Carroll and John Harbaugh as well. Why do you think they get eliminated in the playoffs every year?

Hopefully Arthur Smith and Dean Pees will be the cure to Matt Ryan's problems.

31 minutes ago, Vandy said:

top 10 career all-time nfl passing....naw, he’s not good at all. 

As an 80s kid, I'd love to have seen Matt with us then.  Most of the folks here don't remember a time when our QB play was laughable.  We've had great physical specimens, freaks who could run, and cerebral guys with not enough physical skills.  Matt largely puts it together.  

I hope the next poor sap we draft is the second coming of Steve Young.

6 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

NFL teams have figures out Mike Tomlin, Pete Carroll and John Harbaugh as well. Why do you think they get eliminated in the playoffs every year?

Hopefully Arthur Smith and Dean Pees will be the cure to Matt Ryan's problems.

EVERY SINGLE PLAYER GETS FIGURED OUT EVENTUALLY, TOO AN EXTENT EVEN LAMAR JACKSON HAS BEEN FIGURED OUT IN LESS THAN 3 FULL SEASONS. IT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY. SHOULD I SAY IT ANY LOUDER FOR ANYONE THAT DOESN'T UNDERSTAND??

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

EVERY SINGLE PLAYER GETS FIGURED OUT EVENTUALLY, TOO AN EXTENT EVEN LAMAR JACKSON HAS BEEN FIGURED OUT IN LESS THAN 3 FULL SEASONS. IT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY. SHOULD I SAY IT ANY LOUDER FOR ANYONE THAT DOESN'T UNDERSTAND??

Brother, for some, this concept is String Theory.  NFL teams are not stupid.

14 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yep, it's football.

People get figured out, even some of the greatest.

That 2002 Bucs defense(with the help of Gruden) figured out the Raiders offense and Rich Gannon, who was the MVP that season.

Micheal Vick got figured out. Colin Kaepernick got figured out. Looks like the same may be happening with Lamar Jackson like you said.

Coughlin figured out Brady/Belichick/Pats in 2 SBs.

Seahawks figured out Peyton Manning and that historic Broncos offense that looked unstoppable in the SB back in 2013.

We can go on and on. The real key to stay on top or playing at a high level is to evolve schematically, mentally, and in preparation.

1 minute ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yep, it's football.

People get figured out, even some of the greatest.

That 2002 Bucs defense(with the help of Gruden) figured out the Raiders offense and Rich Gannon, who was the MVP that season.

Micheal Vick got figured out. Colin Kaepernick got figured. Looks like the same may be happening with Lamar Jackson like you said.

Coughlin figured out Brady/Belichick/Pats in 2 SBs.

Seahawks figured out Peyton Manning and that historic Broncos offense that looked unstoppable in the SB back in 2013.

We can go on and on. The real key to stay on top or playing at a high level is to evolve schematically, mentally, and in preparation.

**** everyone and their mom knew what the Saints would do the past 3 years. Still gotta stop it. 

It's weird how Dirk Koetter was here for five boring identical seasons with only one was a winning season. Yet so many can't draw the line between his bad dated offense and the teams struggles.

I think most of the posters on here are either disgruntled former front office personnel who lobbied for Dirk or his family members that blame Ryan for Dirk's poor performance.

21 hours ago, jj00100 said:

It seems like in here people think it’s ludicrous to let go of MR..which is fine, they can have their reasoning, but HEY..everyone is on the train to trade JJ while we can get something for him. JJ is expendable but MR isn’t.  THAT is the vibe I’m getting on this thread but I’m sorry, I would rather have JJ all day long then seeing MR next season. I am telling you folks that every team in our division has figured out how to play against MR.  Like Matt Damon said in the movie Rounders...
“If you can’t spot the sucker in the first 30 mins, U R THE SUCKER!”  

The real question is....How the **** do we get rid of you? 

Just now, Jesus said:

It's weird how Dirk Koetter was her for five boring seasons identical season with only one was a winning season. Yet so many can't draw the line between his bad dated offense and the teams struggles.

I think most of the posters on here are disgruntled former front office personnel who lobbied for Dirk or his family members that blame Ryan for Dirk's poor performance.

Yeah, Koetter got stale quickly. He never attempted to evolve his offense.

2 minutes ago, Jesus said:

It's weird how Dirk Koetter was here for five boring identical seasons with only one was a winning season. Yet so many can't draw the line between his bad dated offense and the teams struggles.

I think most of the posters on here are either disgruntled former front office personnel who lobbied for Dirk or his family members that blame Ryan for Dirk's poor performance.

The word is agenda....a-g-e-n-d-a

9 minutes ago, Vandy said:

The real question is....How do we get rid of you? 

I guess that amazing catch by JJ didn't mean anything in the superbowl because all we had to do after that was run a few times and kick a fg. Opposing teams had to always play a safety over the top yet he still produced when healthy . Not having JJ is ok because we have Ridley? 

Same argument goes for Not having MR because at #4 we'll have Justin fields or Zach Wilson.  The only way to be proven is to get on the field and play.  I don't care about stats,  those numbers are skewed. The only stats that matter is wins and losses.  4-12

13 minutes ago, jj00100 said:

I guess that amazing catch by JJ didn't mean anything in the superbowl because all we had to do after that was run a few times and kick a fg. Opposing teams had to always play a safety over the top yet he still produced when healthy . Not having JJ is ok because we have Ridley? 

Same argument goes for Not having MR because at #4 we'll have Justin fields or Zach Wilson.  The only way to be proven is to get on the field and play.  I don't care about stats,  those numbers are skewed. The only stats that matter is wins and losses.  4-12

So Matt gets no credit for the throw?

and if the “only stats that matter is wins and losses”, what’s your opinion on Watson? 

:munch:

9 hours ago, Slumerican said:

Ryan isn't very good, but alot of fans here have made a career out of defending Ryan so actually admitting Ryan is bad will have to mean they come to terms the majority of thier lives was living a lie.. 

Ryan is a former MVP. Very good players get those. 

1 hour ago, joeyg2033 said:

***I am telling you folks that every team in our division has figured out how to play against MR.***

It's not that hard.  The defensive players only have to look for the player where all of the pigeons have landed... That statue would be MR. 

For the love of god find a new team to root for. I swear I wish we get rid of these off idiots off our fan base. You come on here everyday to spew your baseless claims against Ryan and its pathetic. 

Edited by ROMERO