The QB who made a Heisman winner...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We should grab his OC. He built an offense that produced 3 heisman finalists. 

I could honestly get behind Mac Jones. I like him. I'd take him in the 2'nd over any QB at 4. 

Guy is a product of having everything around him...he’s typical bama mid

i'm huge on jones.

as a michigan fan, watching him play was like a blast from the past. i'm not saying he's gonna win 7 sb's, but this kid is as close to a tb clone i've ever seen. maybe a half inch taller and a little more athletic, but body stature, mechanics, football iq, etc. even wears #10 😅

and the whole "he played at bama" thing can go to sleep. during senior bowl practice week he was facing extra pressure, collapsing pockets, different blitz looks, etc. reports were that he absolutely crushed it during those sessions.

55 minutes ago, Jesus said:

We should grab his OC. He built an offense that produced 3 heisman finalists. 

So ummm, y’all know unless Texas beats OU they’ll be calling for Sark’s head. Unless Horns win conference in 2 years Sark will be available.  Maybe he’ll be in red/black again. 

11 hours ago, Lornoth said:

I could honestly get behind Mac Jones. I like him. I'd take him in the 2'nd over any QB at 4. 

I actually think, and said it previously, that if Jones had a modicum of athleticism and escapability, he might have challenged TL for #1. He is a stone cold killer when you put a football in his hand.