Assuming Ryan is still on the roster. And lets say that no one wants to trade up to our spot. You are stuck at #4. Who do you pick and why? 

I'm taking Sewell. I think he has the athleticism to play OG until we move on from Matthews or is there to be a backup if Matthews or McGary get injured. 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sewell, Surtain, or Rousseau 

I'll be 100% honest, I'd much rather go Kyle Pitts @ TE than to take another WR. At least with Pitts you can use him to make mismatches all over the formation. It's probably Slater though. The LG

if wilson is there im taking him, his talent is undenaible.

10 minutes ago, Clark Kent™ said:

Assuming Ryan is still on the roster. And lets say that no one wants to trade up to our spot. You are stuck at #4. Who do you pick and why? 

I'm taking Sewell. I think he has the athleticism to play OG until we move on from Matthews or is there to be a backup if Matthews or McGary get injured. 

I also take Sewell. Ryan still hardly ever has a good pocket, and it’s pathetic. 

I'll be 100% honest, I'd much rather go Kyle Pitts @ TE than to take another WR. At least with Pitts you can use him to make mismatches all over the formation.

It's probably Slater though. The LG and C positions are completely up in the air. I don't like having that many questions on the interior of the line.

2 minutes ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

at #4 BPA will be sewell, surtain, or chase. i'd be jacked up to get any of them.

I'll accept whoever Falcs draft but if Sewell is available he seems to be the clear best player available and while Falcs have more pressing needs Sewell is a lineman the best out of all the linemen def or offense. Games are won in the trenches. Our Gm coming from New Orleans they once had a off tackle named Willie Roaf. If Sewell could be near that talent I don't see a better option.

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

I'll be 100% honest, I'd much rather go Kyle Pitts @ TE than to take another WR. At least with Pitts you can use him to make mismatches all over the formation.

It's probably Slater though. The LG and C positions are completely up in the air. I don't like having that many questions on the interior of the line.

I've thought about this move too.  He would be a nightmare for opposing LB's to try to defend against.  Running him in double TE positions with Hurst could make DC's cringe (provided Ryan's protection is there).

Unless it is one of the three elite QBs or WRs...maybe Sewell (I'm not sure I buy him as much as others) I don't think there is value for us at #4.   I like a lot of guys in the 1st round but few I'd want at 4.  I'd probably go Wilson or Fields.  If you really think Julio is near done, Chase would be a good get.  I personally hope we trade out and go shopping in the late mid-late 1st through second round.

2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

I wouldn't at all be upset with him in a trade down, just not at 4. I love drafting Sewell, but I don't think Jake is strong enough to play LG and Sewell doesn't quite fit the mold either. Slater to LG at 4 is fine with me even though it won't be for most folks. Right now, all things considered, I'm still leaning towards Justin Fields.

If I'm asked to build around Ryan, and we're picking 4th, I'm drafting Chase.