Falcon fans need to stop living in the past

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Says falcons fans needs to move on but always brings up past games and seasons to complain about the fans. Sounds about right.  

I haven't watched a Falcons game in two years.  Quinn lost me.  DK lost me.  The whole plan for the team was dead.  I was upset with Mr. Blank for allowing the ****show to continue. MR isn't our

Boy Matt ain't going no where this season

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

Thank you  for your post . This explains completely you Ryan homers. Comparing aquarterback who's about to go to his tenth super bowl with Matt Ryan. Yeah Brady's in decline and Matt Ryan's only getting better. It's comical.

And justin fields or lance wilson are going to make us perennial contenders.

Just now, dodge_birds_fan said:

Look everyone...2016 and 2018 aren't even close!!!!!! /Sarcasm 

Screenshot_20210131-100753.png

The sad thing, that someone smarter than me pointed out the other day, is that Ryan has pretty much the exact same above average seasons with Koetter. What a waste hiring him twice. Here's to Smith giving Ryan a Rodgers type rebound this year.

1 minute ago, Williamb said:

And to let you know just because we support our best option this year at qb (both financially and talentwise), doesnt make us homers....it makes us realists!

I never got the homer insult. You're too much a fan, more than me, so that means you suck!

2 minutes ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit I see...

Obviously not! 13 years of consistent play from a future hof qb, who would have already won sb(s) with a proficient team and coaches can't be compared to brady whose numbers are going to be quite close at the end of their careers. They are both top 10 in the history of the nfl right now.

1 minute ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

Draft his replacement this year . Let him sit a year or two. 

So we can tie up 50mil in qbs. One of which never sees the field. If you're talking trade back, get picks, and grab one I'm all for it. We need players who hit the field day one.

1 minute ago, Flyin' In DC said:

So you draft a top 5 QB and sit him 2 years while Matt Ryan continues to suck and not get us to the Superbowl 

Just now, Williamb said:

So we can tie up 50mil in qbs. One of which never sees the field. If you're talking trade back, get picks, and grab one I'm all for it. We need players who hit the field day one.

The goal posts will move. The same crowd will ask for rookie to start and trade Ryan in 2021.