Falcon fans need to stop living in the past

I'm sorry folks,  but our chance at a superbowl and our window closed real quick once we lost the 28-3 lead.  Yet it seems everyone in here still thinks we can get there again and win it all with an aging Matt Ryan at the helm. 3 straight seasons of not making playoffs but people on here keep sticking up for him. Why is everyone in here living in this fantasy world?

Ok..maybe we can make the playoffs a few more times with Matt, but we're not winning a superbowl with Matt... I'm not accepting playoffs and being happy with our season...I know as atlantans we've been molded to accept great seasons and it's ok not to win it all (ex. Braves going to the post season 14 straight seasons and winning only 1 world series)....but picking a qb at #4 would be ludicrous??? Y?!!!!! U guys are way too loyal and are blinded by it...I know because I used to be the same as you every year... until I stopped watching the falcons every Sunday for the first time in 23 years this past season. I'm not going to lie, I felt relieved , i finally enjoyed my Sundays and didn't waste it..it was like a divorce that had to happen for my health and sanity.  Starting the season losing the first 6 games was it? Blowing leads like 28-3... Watching Matt Ryan get sacked all the time cause he can't get away from pressure.. watching him get mad all the time...Same crap as last season only we didn't win meaningless games.  It's the same script every year yet people are brain washed to thinking this is the year...no more prolonging...Just let it go fellas... it's fine to move on and it's ok, Matt Ryan will be fine... and we will be fine moving on

Edited by jj00100
  • jj00100 changed the title to Falcon fans need to stop living in the past
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Says falcons fans needs to move on but always brings up past games and seasons to complain about the fans. Sounds about right.  

I haven't watched a Falcons game in two years.  Quinn lost me.  DK lost me.  The whole plan for the team was dead.  I was upset with Mr. Blank for allowing the ****show to continue. MR isn't our

Boy Matt ain't going no where this season

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, jj00100 said:

I'm sorry folks,  but our chance at a superbowl and our window closed real quick once we lost the 28-3 lead.  Yet it seems everyone in here still thinks we can get there again and win it all with an aging Matt Ryan at the helm. 3 straight seasons of not making playoffs but people on here keep sticking up for him. Why is everyone in here living in this fantasy world?

Ok..maybe we can make the playoffs a few more times with Matt, but we're not winning a superbowl with Matt... I'm not accepting playoffs and be happy with our season...I know as atlantans we've been molded to accept great seasons and it's ok not to win it all (ex. Braves going to the post season 14 straight seasons and winning only 1 world series)....but picking a qb at #4 would be ludicrous??? Y?!!!!! U guys are way too loyal and are blinded by it...I know because I used to be the same as you every year... until I stopped watching the falcons every Sunday for the first time in 23 years this past season. It's the same script every year yet people are brain washed to thinking this is the year... Just let it go fellas... it's fine to move on and it's ok, Matt Ryan will be fine... and we will be fine moving on

I haven't watched a Falcons game in two years.  Quinn lost me.  DK lost me.  The whole plan for the team was dead.  I was upset with Mr. Blank for allowing the ****show to continue.

MR isn't our problem.  I hope that we draft a new QB to shut everyone up.  The constant hate for MR2 is disturbing.  And frankly he doesn't deserve it.  There are days I wish we could trade him to a winning franchise so he could get his ring.  

2 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

I haven't watched a Falcons game in two years.  Quinn lost me.  DK float me.  The whole plan for the team was dead.  I was upset with Mr. blank for allowing the ****show to continue.

MR isn't our problem.  I wish that we draft a new QB to shut everyone up.  The constant hate for MR2 is disturbing.  

It's ok to part ways,  what's wrong with it?? he had a good career here. Let's all make a fresh start

Just now, Falcons_Frenzy said:

Trade the statue, noodle arm, and no butt for three 1st rounders and let's draft a track star, cannon arm, nice butt QB!!! I haven't been good at madden online since Vick left!!!!!!!

/S

Lmao!!!!

2 hours ago, ROMERO said:

Threads like this is why we need a limit before you can post. Put down the controller kid this isnt Madden. 

Then make a counterpoint. You literally post the same boring/tired remark to any dude with a low post count that you don't agree with. Give him a legit football post and stop acting superior with the post count crap.

He brings up a very valid point. The 16' season is now 5 years away and this team has gone 18-30 the past 3 seasons and has been eliminated from the playoff by mid-season of each of the past 3. You don't think he has a legit claim/reason to want to move on? Instead, you bash his post and call him a Madden player. QB will be 36 years of age and the odds certainly favor the OP point of view than your if you think a single change at HC makes this team a contender next year.

Edited by PointSwayzee
37 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

I haven't watched a Falcons game in two years.  Quinn lost me.  DK lost me.  The whole plan for the team was dead.  I was upset with Mr. Blank for allowing the ****show to continue.

MR isn't our problem.  I hope that we draft a new QB to shut everyone up.  The constant hate for MR2 is disturbing.  And frankly he doesn't deserve it.  There are days I wish we could trade him to a winning franchise so he could get his ring.  

I hear you but the same owner is here and the same 2 figure heads remain. Plus if you watched last year, you would have seen some puzzling decision making on Ryans part. Last year was the first time I have ever questioned Ryan's decisions. Hey listen, I have no doubt that Ryan will be better than any rookie next year, but this is not about next year only.

40 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

Yes. Yes sir. This right here. It blows my mind that we have a QB that had only missed 3 or 4 games in a 13 year career. Do what he's told, take this franchise to levels of success that most dream of, and be games the way he is. These falcons "fans" will get what they wish for, because honestly we are spoiled to high level of QB play.

tenor.gif

9 minutes ago, PointSwayzee said:

I hear you but the same owner is here and the same 2 figure heads remain. Plus if you watched last year, you would have seen some puzzling decision making on Ryans part. Last year was the first time I have ever questioned Ryan's decisions. Hey listen, I have no doubt that Ryan will be better than any rookie next year, but this is not about next year only.

Like I said, I don't care if we take a QB.  Shoot, I hope we take two.  I just hate the immense hatred for a guy whos showed up week after week and gets nothing but vitriol.

I know we have to move on.  I agree we need to draft a future QB.  But I'm sick of the blatant disrespect and outright hate.

Just now, Herr Doktor said:

Like I said, I don't care if we take a QB.  Shoot, I hipe wrote take two.  I just hate the immense hatred for a guy whos showed up week after week and gets nothing but vitriol.

I know we have to move on.  I agree we need to draft a future QB.  But I'm sick of the blatant disrespect and outright hate.

They say nothing when the Falcons win. 

16 minutes ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

Yes. Yes sir. This right here. It blows my mind that we have a QB that had only missed 3 or 4 games in a 13 year career. Do what he's told, take this franchise to levels of success that most dream of, and be games the way he is. These falcons "fans" will get what they wish for, because honestly we are spoiled to high level of QB play.

tenor.gif

Just one thing . Kyle Shanahan got us to the Superbowl...along with Ryan's MVP award. Just saying ....