Well, This Shakes Up the NFL and the Draft

18 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Rams had nasty Defense when they made SB. Stafford got a raw deal in Detroit similar to Ryan in ATL. Rams get an instant upgrade in Stafford.

Rams definitely get a qb thatll sling it down field, but im not so sure how much of a upgrade itll be if Stafford cant control his turnovers

4 minutes ago, Rings said:

Stafford in McVays scheme will be fun.

I can't see it. Mcvays system has grown quite stale, pretty much like Stafford himself. Plus McVay has had some questionable play calling. I'm starting to wonder what direction that team is going in. Everybody can't horsewhisper everybody. 

I can understand wanting to move on from Goff but Stafford ain't the answer either. Holmes came in made a nice gutsy move to start his tenure.

2 minutes ago, Sipifalcon said:

Watson is going to be untradeable imo look at what it took to get stafford. Smh 

Texans aren’t gonna take a 20+ M cap hit by trading Watson for nothing. Watson will have to play or sit out unless some really desperate team wants to lure Texans in to making a trade.

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

Texans aren’t gonna take a 20+ M cap hit by trading Watson for nothing. Watson will have to play or sit out unless some really desperate team wants to lure Texans in to making a trade.

I wonder if the Rams talked to the Texans.  If the Texans would have gone for that deal that would've been waaaaaayyy better for the Rams than trading Goff and those picks to the lions but I would guess the Texans wanted way more.

Just now, Mescalito said:

I wonder if the Rams talked to the Texans.  If the Texans would have gone for that deal that would've been waaaaaayyy better for the Rams than trading Goff and those picks to the lions but I would guess the Texans wanted way more.

If you go by local Texans media reports, they aren’t talking to any teams. Watsons requested a trade but they aren’t taking calls. 

4 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Rams definitely get a qb thatll sling it down field, but im not so sure how much of a upgrade itll be if Stafford cant control his turnovers

Also you realize Stafford averages 12 int a season? That’s fine.

2 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

The fact you can’t see Stafford is above Goff is insane.

I believe 4 years ago he absolutely was.. But right now, head to head imo its not such a huge improvement.. Maybe he'll prove me wrong, but ill definitely say Stafford is without a doubt the toughest qb in the league so that does account for something 

3 minutes ago, Mescalito said:

Right probably this yrs 2nd and 3rd from rams next yrs 1st and 2nd & 3rd, the yr after that 1st and 2nd & Jared Goff 

Edited by Sipifalcon

10 minutes ago, Jesus said:

That's a leap. I guess this is about Matt Ryan now? Makes this more TATF I guess. 

How is it a leap you bashed Stafford for not winning a playoff game so by your logic Ryan is at fault for this team struggles and choking. Should just cut him tbh.

Just now, Sipifalcon said:

Right probably this yrs 2nd and 3rd from rams next yrs 1st and 2nd, the yr after that 1st and 2nd & Jared Goff 

Texans probably should have thought about that considering Watson doesn't want to play there and they don't have a 1st round pick.  Do they also not have a second?  They could have gotten Goff, and first rounder, maybe a second rounder and next years first?  I'd do that if I was the Texans GM since the whole thing with Watson is such a mess and they don't have draft picks...

2 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Also you realize Stafford averages 12 int a season? That’s fine.

2011,12 and 13 was definitely rough years for Stafford.. Hes done better with the turnovers lately but that potential is always there because hes not afraid and has the ability to throw it 75 yards with no problem 

1 minute ago, Ovie_Lover said:

How is it a leap you bashed Stafford for not winning a playoff game so by your logic Ryan is at fault for this team struggles and choking. Should just cut him tbh.

If Stafford had put up the same numbers/results in Atlanta this place would have called for his head years ago.