Well, This Shakes Up the NFL and the Draft

50 minutes ago, jidady said:

With four picks in the top 50, the Dolphins really don't have much incentive to work a trade. It's entirely possible that Atlanta's the real beneficiary here.

Do not see Lions moving up. They are clearly in rebuild mode. Plus they are not getting Rams 21 pick, I believe that goes to the Jaguars for Ramsey.

3 minutes ago, Jesus said:

They have a championship defense but their offense is about as efficient as Detroit's. At least Goff has won a playoff game, heck he went to a super bowl. Stafford has never won a division title. He is the definition of a stat padding QB.

Rams had nasty Defense when they made SB. Stafford got a raw deal in Detroit similar to Ryan in ATL. Rams get an instant upgrade in Stafford.

17 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

That would actually make the Saints legit SB contenders if that happened so lets seriously hope not but I'm pretty sure they don't have anywhere close to enough cap space to make that move anyway considering they're nearly 100 mil above the cap lol. 

I think I’d finally hang the jersey up. I don’t trust any bad cap space analysis with Loomis in that building either. Hopefully the crows finally come home to roost and we get a 30 for 30 on some illegal accounting going on in the bayou

1 minute ago, falcon app said:

Do not see Lions moving up. They are clearly in rebuild mode. Plus they are not getting Rams 21 pick, I believe that goes to the Jaguars for Ramsey.

Right. Lions get their 2022 first round pick. Still nice haul of picks for DET.

1 minute ago, falcon app said:

It does, 1sts are next year and the year after

4 minutes ago, Jesus said:

They have a championship defense but their offense is about as efficient as Detroit's. At least Goff has won a playoff game, heck he went to a super bowl. Stafford has never won a division title. He is the definition of a stat padding QB.

Stafford is easily an upgrade over Golf. He will make Mcvay's play action very effective.

3 minutes ago, Wjcorner said:

I think I’d finally hang the jersey up. I don’t trust any bad cap space analysis with Loomis in that building either. Hopefully the crows finally come home to roost and we get a 30 for 30 on some illegal accounting going on in the bayou

Its funny you say that cuz a youtuber is actually doing a Madden scenario just like that with the Saints lol. I totally agree with your sentiments though. 

3 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Rams had nasty Defense when they made SB. Stafford got a raw deal in Detroit similar to Ryan in ATL. Rams get an instant upgrade in Stafford.

The Rams were the number 1 defense last year. Stafford is overrated, especially around here. He puts the Rams into win mode now, but isn't much of an upgrade over Goff.

ESPN reports that the Lions are still in the hunt for a QB in the draft. They surely have the draft picks for it.

Just now, Jesus said:

The Rams were the number 1 defense last year. Stafford is overrated, especially around here. He puts the Rams into win mode now, but isn't much of an upgrade over Goff.

ESPN reports that the Lions are still in the hunt for a QB in the draft. They surely have the draft picks for it.

Lol y’all are insane

7 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Goff is a border line bust. He can’t read defenses, the teams caught up changing looks in final 15 seconds when McVays Mic is cut off. Stafford though over rated is much better than Goff. Goff isn’t much of a standard when it comes to QB.