Saw a guy with this jersey on today.

I love it. To quote the younguns’ its 🔥!!!

I do not consider myself worthy to wear a Falcons jersey with the number 60. I would love that jersey but if it was a 60 jersey it would hang on my wall in my home  in a respected place. Any other number I would wear it proudly. Where did you order that?  How much was it? Would love to see it in white also. 

6 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

I love it. To quote the younguns’ its 🔥!!!

I do not consider myself worthy to wear a Falcons jersey with the number 60. I would love that jersey but if it was a 60 jersey it would hang on my wall in my home  in a respected place. Any other number I would wear it proudly. Where did you order that?  How much was it? Would love to see it in white also. 

https://www.ebbets.com/products/atlanta-falcons-1966-durene-football-jersey?variant=37322446766269

This jersey also available in #87 Claude Humphrey.

$325

Edited by tcmafreak
On 1/30/2021 at 9:31 PM, Faithful Falcon said:

The jersey was so fresh, I had to order me one.

AF66FJ-front_grande.jpg

Might have to get one. One of my favorite Falcons. Just look at my avatar. Got a chance to meet him and watch a Falcon practice in 2002 with him and Van Note. One of my most memorable Falcon moments and I have many. Can't wait to wear it in a Covid free Benz. The young folks will be like WTH is 60. Mr. Falcon. As beater. That's all.