Rumors and thoughts in Fields and Wilson

6 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

That's been the biggest knock on Fields that I've been hearing for the longest.

Haven't watched many of his games, so I personally don't know if that's the case.

Absolutely not true, and imo Fields is the most athletic QB in the draft.. Natural athletic talent goes a long way in the NFL paired with the right coaches, Fields will be a franchise qb for years to come

7 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Absolutely not true, and imo Fields is the most athletic QB in the draft.. Natural athletic talent goes a long way in the NFL paired with the right coaches, Fields will be a franchise qb for years to come

I hope it isn't. I want to see the young man make it in the NFL.

He's fighting an uphill battle with just the whole Ohio State QBs not transitioning well to the NFL stuff alone.

I hope he breaks the mold.

3 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

I'm really convinced all the love about Fields in this forum has more to do with the fact that he's a Georgia boy and fans are still upset that the Kirby Smart wouldn't start him and then he left to Ohio State. It's like something is missing inside.

Hmm more like they dislike him because he left Georgia. I see more hate than love

Quarterbacks as athletic as Fields have been getting out of mistakes with their feet their whole careers. You can't draft a guy like that and not expect to have more issues as far as him picking up a pro offense and going through his reads like an NFL quarterback. At the same time, we might be Fields's best chance of realizing his full potential given that he'd have the opportunity to back up Ryan for a year or two first and then play in a system that'll highlight his mobility.

4 minutes ago, Serge said:

Quarterbacks as athletic as Fields have been getting out of mistakes with their feet their whole careers. You can't draft a guy like that and not expect to have more issues as far as him picking up a pro offense and going through his reads like an NFL quarterback. At the same time, we might be Fields's best chance of realizing his full potential given that he'd have the opportunity to back up Ryan for a year or two first and then play in a system that'll highlight his mobility.

One problem...  Fields has already shown he does not have the mentality to see himself in a backup role for any length of time. No matter how much sense it may make. Period.

Nor does his father, who just happens to live in metro Atlanta. Fields as a Falcon simply has 'problems' written all over it.

1 hour ago, 175_Ranger_Falcon said:

I think a better comparison for Fields is Dak Prescott 

Fields will be Russell Wilson at 6'3 watch what I said. He transferred to Ohio State and came from a more pro style offense at UGA. The Big Ten and SEC isn't the same conference that BYU played. Wilson struggled against Coastal Carolina. I would take Fields and Lance over Wilson🤷🏿‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

58 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

I'm really convinced all the love about Fields in this forum has more to do with the fact that he's a Georgia boy and fans are still upset that the Kirby Smart wouldn't start him and then he left to Ohio State. It's like something is missing inside.

Why wouldn't he want a homegrown kid to come back and be the face of the franchise. Be it Fields or Lawrence. I bet both kids want to come here and replace Matt💪🏾🤦🏾‍♂️

46 minutes ago, PapaJoe said:

One problem...  Fields has already shown he does not have the mentality to see himself in a backup role for any length of time. No matter how much sense it may make. Period.

Nor does his father, who just happens to live in metro Atlanta. Fields as a Falcon simply has 'problems' written all over it.

He should have never went to UGA in the first place. 

5 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

He should have never went to UGA in the first place. 

UGA should’ve got some balls and played him..this whole mental to sit behind someone is dumb ******** made up by idiots that simple..folks mad because he didn’t stay at uga grown *** men mad cause bruh didn’t want to play behind mediocre Fromm. He did what was necessary in college.

Edited by Macknsweetjones

43 minutes ago, Macknsweetjones said:

UGA should’ve got some balls and played him..this whole mental to sit behind someone is dumb ******** made up by idiots that simple..folks mad because he didn’t stay at uga grown *** men mad cause bruh didn’t want to play behind mediocre Fromm. He did what was necessary in college.

I understood why Kirby started Fromm because he did led UGA to the National Championship Game and for the most part he played well. I know some people always wanted Fields over Fromm though