Why we need Etienne

Besides his tough running, this is why we need Etienne on our team next year. 588 receiving yards in 2020, getting better every year. With our receiving core, not only is play action a huge part (which a good running threat makes even better), it opens up a 1-on-1 between the RB and a LB in the passing game. MR2 was at his best when he had the receiving threat of Freeman and Coleman along with his receivers. 

7 minutes ago, Refried Beans said:

Behind Falcons poor o-line we need a bruiser back. 

Scheme over talent.  Look at the Niners.  Heck even the Titans.  Our problem was was more scheme than talent along the line and having AS and his staff over Dirk is going to make a huge difference in success and result.

1 minute ago, Mister pudding said:

There are quite a few runningbacks I wouldn't mind having though. Someone will fall to the perfect spot

Yep.

Etienne, Harris, Williams, Carter, Hubbard, Robinson, Patterson, Gainwell. Those are just the few I'm aware of and I haven't been actively looking for them. Someone should be available in the 3rd or 4th.

11 minutes ago, celtiksage said:

Yep.

Etienne, Harris, Williams, Carter, Hubbard, Robinson, Patterson, Gainwell. Those are just the few I'm aware of and I haven't been actively looking for them. Someone should be available in the 3rd or 4th.

Can't wait... watching Freeman and Gurley the last 2 years were brutal

2 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

Behind Falcons poor o-line we need a bruiser back. 

^^^^This.  ET is a good runner, as well as a good receiver, but he had troubles against good defenses.  He just doesn't seem to be a 1st rounder to me.

Best looking RB I saw all year was Trey Sermon - certainly in the B1GCG.  He pretty much has the perfect RB body for the pros.  Don't know where he'll go, but might be a great pickup if he's around in the 2nd or 3rd round...

1 minute ago, No More Ice said:

^^^^This.  ET is a good runner, as well as a good receiver, but he had troubles against good defenses.  He just doesn't seem to be a 1st rounder to me.

Best looking RB I saw all year was Trey Sermon - certainly in the B1GCG.  He pretty much has the perfect RB body for the pros.  Don't know where he'll go, but might be a great pickup if he's around in the 2nd or 3rd round...

Oh sweet baby Jesus... I didn't want him in the 1st

1 hour ago, No More Ice said:

Sermon has Jerious Norwood's gait. They look very similar running.