Richie Grant or Jevon Holland

lju713

Plain and simple we need a ballhawk. These 2 seem to be the best playmaking types. I do like Paris Ford,Andre Cisco,LeCounte, etc too. I feel like to get Grant or Holland we are gonna have to pull the trigger on them in the 2nd round. A trade back may have to happen in order to get the extra picks, because we need a RB in that round as well(wishful thinking 🤔)

Grant had a great season this year(blasted GT QB)has shown versatility at the SR Bowl, and UCF produces good DB's.

Holland opted out but his film shows he is a playmaker, a eraser in coverage, and has KR/PR ability. Every defense that Peas has had, the FS is a playmaker. Who fits us best in your opinion?  Im leaning towards Grant 🤷🏿‍♂️

This time of year prospect packages are highlighting every tackle, tipped pass, lucky INT, etc.

But there is something very different about Caleb Farley. He plays his man like most CBs, but he sticks to his guy, gets his head around and plays the BALL consistently. Seems to have superior speed as well. You be the judge, but pay attention to his focus on the ball.

Also, love the hustle, ball-hawking skills and overall athleticism of Paris Ford. He seemed to be a catalyst for tone-setting, physicality and mayhem for that Pitt defense. Seems to always be around the ball, harassing receivers, missile-tackling runners and running down plays that no one else has the speed to catch. His tackle of the Virginia QB early in this highlight reel is demonstrative of his effort and speed. Every team needs a spark plug like this guy.

I’m a big Paris Ford fan. I think he can be a very versatile chess piece on defense that you can play in multiple spots. I think he has some tyrann mathieu in him with the ability to play deep in coverage as well. 

something that Pees mentioned yesterday was the ability for every player on defense having the ability to blitz. Ford plays very well close to the LOS. 

Edited by chris2010
Added

2 hours ago, chris2010 said:

I’m a big Paris Ford fan. I think he can be a very versatile chess piece on defense that you can play in multiple spots. I think he has some tyrann mathieu in him with the ability to play deep in coverage as well. 

something that Pees mentioned yesterday was the ability for every player on defense having the ability to blitz. Ford plays very well close to the LOS. 

Ford is my 1b if we can't get Grant. He can play slot, both safety positions and is a great tackler.