55 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

I mean, on the one hand, you can not be good at pressers and be a great HC.

On the other hand, if he can't communicate his plan to the press any better than this, one wonders how he's going to communicate it to the team.

And again,, he may be to smart to tell the world what his plan is so they can prepare for him....:shrug:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We were really lucky to get Smith. A lot of regular guys are getting shots now

Lions Head Coach was probably just as cringe worthy and Adam Gases, high off coca**e was a pretty good one as well.  At the end of the day, I'm so grateful for Aurty Smith!

What I learned...... System good, not smart bad 

2 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

It's different being "the guy" and winning it though.

Bill Belichick actually has 8 SB rings. The only ones that people really care about are those 6 as Pats HC.

True but no one is like oh who won the super bowl im 1993? I dont know. If i look it up it still makes no difference to me.

Just now, PriMeTiiMe said:

Almost everyone struggles with public speaking and this is likely the first time he is front and center. He was nervous. Lets not pretend we would not be fumbling our words too.

True. He just needs to practice next time if he didnt. I dont even want to watch it. Or just goal bill b and mumble and dont give anything. Results speak louder anyway.

Just now, PriMeTiiMe said:

Almost everyone struggles with public speaking and this is likely the first time he is front and center. He was nervous. Lets not pretend we would not be fumbling our words too.

True, I tend to struggle talking to women who are too fine.

I tend to do better with the less looking ones 😆

3 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Nah, I got to disagree. Even if you are not a good speaker you can come prepared.  People practice interviewing for jobs,  he could have easily prepared to answer a few questions about something he is an expert on.  

Edited by insight
1 hour ago, JDaveG said:

I mean, on the one hand, you can not be good at pressers and be a great HC.

On the other hand, if he can't communicate his plan to the press any better than this, one wonders how he's going to communicate it to the team.

Public speaking is different in different rooms, to be fair.

1 hour ago, 408Falcon said:

Lions Head Coach was probably just as cringe worthy and Adam Gases, high off coca**e was a pretty good one as well. 

At the end of the day, I'm so grateful for Aurty Smith!

Man the first thing I got from the Lions press conference is that guy “Skis” all year long INCLUDING the Summer lmao.

People giving the guy a hard time like they probably weren't the same people afraid to give a presentation in front of the class. How good a guy is at a presser especially his first one is irrelevant, long as the results on the field are good he can be as terrible or nervous of a speaker out there and no one will complain because the wins are coming in. 

Smitty gave better pressers than Sirriani and Campbell.  I think the Eagles and Lions are in for a long 2021 season.

OK, men, when they knock you down to your knees, bite them in the mmmmmmmmmmmmm errrrrrrrrr, things.  Then, get up and snot on them.  If you end up at the bottom of a pile, fart.  Keep your nails long and scratch them in the eyes.  You have the game plan.  Now, let's go bite, snot, scratch, and fart.