• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We were really lucky to get Smith. A lot of regular guys are getting shots now

Lions Head Coach was probably just as cringe worthy and Adam Gases, high off coca**e was a pretty good one as well.  At the end of the day, I'm so grateful for Aurty Smith!

What I learned...... System good, not smart bad 

It's amazing, ain't it? I have never met Eric Bienemy but there has to be some unseen reason (other than what may appear to be obvious) why owners would hire Curly, Larry & Moe before him. Maybe he'll take over in KC after Reid retires. I'll be shocked if the Lions or Iggles do better next season.

16 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I’ve never been high on Eric Bieniemy because of his lack of experience calling plays in the NFL, but the fact this guy got a HC job ahead of him is perplexing...just wow

Lions Head Coach was probably just as cringe worthy and Adam Gases, high off coca**e was a pretty good one as well. 

At the end of the day, I'm so grateful for Aurty Smith!

8 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

It's amazing, ain't it? I have never met Eric Bienemy but there has to be some unseen reason (other than what may appear to be obvious) why owners would hire Curly, Larry & Moe before him. Maybe he'll take over in KC after Reid retires. I'll be shocked if the Lions or Iggles do better next season.

I thought about him hanging on to take over after Andy.....but if that's the case....why even interview for other opportunities. 

Yeah, watching some of these other folks, I'm glad we got who we got.

I like Saleh and Staley.  I think this dude, Campbell and Meyer are all more or less jokes.  Meyer is the best of the 3 and he is no great shakes.  I don't know anything about the dude Houston hired -- that came out of left field (as did Philly's hire).

21 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

I half suspect thats the real deal. EB really probably loves his job, and they get the feeling he doesn't want it.  And Reid ain't coaching forever.  

23 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I’ve never been high on Eric Bieniemy because of his lack of experience calling plays in the NFL, but the fact this guy got a HC job ahead of him is perplexing...just wow

Carson Wentz was having an mvp season in 2017 when Frank Reich was offensive coordinator with the Eagles. Jeffrey Lurie is hoping that Nick Sirianni, through osmosis, might have the secret sauce to revive Wentz since Sirianni was Reich's OC at Indy...  Ain't happenin'... 

For starters, Wentz is not the most likable guy in the Eagles locker room... He has a serious ego problem... And he is unwilling to accept responsibility for his less than average play... I don't know if any coach can fix that. 

We definitely got the cream of this crop. Salah is the only other one that seems like a good hire. I'm gonna wait and see on Staley. I'm starting to think EB is just doing like McDaniels used to do and being picky because he knows Mahomes and that offense are going to be one of the top offenses for the next few years no matter what. 

45 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I can only imagine what fans in Philly are thinking about seeing this while Andy Reid has a chance to go back to back SBs and possibly 3 peat(which would be a first in the SB era) and cement a dynasty.

Might see a riot in Philly if this hire doesn't work out while Reid sits at the mountain top.

24 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Eh he just won a super bowl in KC i question why would he even leave.

10 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

We definitely got the cream of this crop. Salah is the only other one that seems like a good hire. I'm gonna wait and see on Staley. I'm starting to think EB is just doing like McDaniels and being picky because he knows Mahomes and that offense are going to be one of the top offenses for the next few years no matter what. 

I dont know how many more years big andy has, but if  im EB i would just stay there. He may not even be HC material. He may not even want to be a HC.

Just now, DonOfThemBirds said:

Probably not for Philly, but winning a SB as an HC is much different than winning one as a coordinator, positional coach, or assistant unless you are okay with not being "the guy".

Super bowl is a super bowl. I get it though. What are the chances of him winning anyway? Prob pretty slim. He can takeover in KC.

4 minutes ago, Jesus said:

The theory I have is that Reid has told him that if they win he's going to retire **** Vermeil style.

I also think the Bucs are gonna win. They have the four man rush that can wreck havoc while the rest of the defense slows down the track meet.

Yeah there linebackers are track stars or erasers. Its all set up perfectly. KC needs to control the clock and hope brady has brain farts again.

3 minutes ago, red falcon said:

Super bowl is a super bowl. I get it though. What are the chances of him winning anyway? Prob pretty slim. He can takeover in KC.

It's different being "the guy" and winning it though.

Bill Belichick actually has 8 SB rings. The only ones that people really care about are those 6 as Pats HC.

I'm going to put myself on blast for a second.  I've been in various leadership positions in my company for the better part of a decade.  I would consider myself a high performer in my job capacity.  I have no issues communicating/presenting to my team or my peers but I get **** near crippling anxiety when I present to much larger crowds or my boss's boss.  It's not everyone's forte.  Watching this, if anything I just feel for the guy.  He may step in front of the team, and it just works.