It is time to put this issue to rest. Services will be held this weekend.

Sarcasm

For all of you who are confused about what happened to the Falcons 2020 season, I have the answer.  There was only one problem.

Who failed to protect at LG? - Matt Ryan

Who was calling for 40 yard pass plays when our OL could not hold up against the attack? - Matt Ryan

Who failed to open running lanes? - Matt Ryan

Who insisted on running a UGA legend when he likely had difficulty walking without anti inflammatories? - Matt Ryan

Who opened huge running and passing lanes in the defense? - Matt Ryan

Who called all those deep passing plays in the second half of games that resulted in sacks and 3 and outs? - You guessed it.  Matty Ice.

Who was causing the second half defensive collapses? - Matt Ryan

So, how do we correct this?  Simple.  We are going to trade our lower picks this season and most of our picks next season to move up.  We will take Trevor Lawrence at 1.  Then, We take Justin Fields at 2.  Finally, we will grab Zach Wilson at 3.  This is the plan.  We hope Lawrence wins the starting job.  If that does not work out, Fields and Wilson, competing for the second spot, will move up to 1.  So, we get sure fire and can't miss QB legends at 1 and 2.  Whoever is at 3 will get traded to get some picks back.  I have talked with the other 31 teams and they are being supportive.  We will get the draft position trades and several teams will be waiting to trace for our #3 QB bust. 

We are trading Ryan and Jones.  That will not free up our cap, but it will make fans so happy.  Sanity will reign on TAFT.

The Falcons will win the SB in 2021.  How can we not with that bust Matt Ryan gone?  Tell me you agree with this plan.  I will have Fontenot and Smith on the phone this evening.  We may actually have a conference call to confirm that all 32 teams will remain supportive and cooperative. 

You're welcome.

/Sarcasm

2 minutes ago, jidady said:

Makes more sense than g-dawg's posts this draft season...

@g-dawg is civil and not a troll at least.  I've had great conversations over the years with him and find him level headed.  We do not agree often, but have found good middle ground in which to speak about our shared interest in the Falcons.  

This time of the off season is always freaking crazy.  Sadly, it coincides with troll season.  🤣

I stand by my earlier stated position:  Matt Ryan is clearly a traitor and should be executed by firing squad at sunrise. 

/very deep purple sarcasm. The author of this post in no way truly means that he thinks Matt Ryan’s loyalties lie anywhere but with the Falcons. Furthermore, no serious suggestion of bodily harm to Matt Ryan is suggested or implied. 

1 hour ago, NorthGaBoy said:

Sarcasm

For all of you who are confused about what happened to the Falcons 2020 season, I have the answer.  There was only one problem.

Who failed to protect at LG? - Matt Ryan

Who was calling for 40 yard pass plays when our OL could not hold up against the attack? - Matt Ryan

Who failed to open running lanes? - Matt Ryan

Who insisted on running a UGA legend when he likely had difficulty walking without anti inflammatories? - Matt Ryan

Who opened huge running and passing lanes in the defense? - Matt Ryan

Who called all those deep passing plays in the second half of games that resulted in sacks and 3 and outs? - You guessed it.  Matty Ice.

Who was causing the second half defensive collapses? - Matt Ryan

So, how do we correct this?  Simple.  We are going to trade our lower picks this season and most of our picks next season to move up.  We will take Trevor Lawrence at 1.  Then, We take Justin Fields at 2.  Finally, we will grab Zach Wilson at 3.  This is the plan.  We hope Lawrence wins the starting job.  If that does not work out, Fields and Wilson, competing for the second spot, will move up to 1.  So, we get sure fire and can't miss QB legends at 1 and 2.  Whoever is at 3 will get traded to get some picks back.  I have talked with the other 31 teams and they are being supportive.  We will get the draft position trades and several teams will be waiting to trace for our #3 QB bust. 

We are trading Ryan and Jones.  That will not free up our cap, but it will make fans so happy.  Sanity will reign on TAFT.

The Falcons will win the SB in 2021.  How can we not with that bust Matt Ryan gone?  Tell me you agree with this plan.  I will have Fontenot and Smith on the phone this evening.  We may actually have a conference call to confirm that all 32 teams will remain supportive and cooperative. 

You're welcome.

/Sarcasm

Mark Wahlberg Reaction GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment - Find &  Share on GIPHY

6 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Who didn't? - NFLPA   :lol:

j/k Ice! Don't come after me!

They are coming after you.  All of them, 408Falcon, 408Falcon's wife, Ice, and Sarah Marshall Ryan.  Don't forget Sarah Marshall.

You can hide in my basement for a while. I have a 450 - 500 pound black bear that roams my property.  That should keep them away.  His name is Big Boy.  Don't make him mad.  And, don't feed him.  Whatever you do, don't feed him.  You would be better off kicking him in the shins.