Colts owner says they need a veteran at qb

10 minutes ago, jj00100 said:

Yeah I'm sorry I don't want a guy that falls down when a defender breathes on him...it is time to move on from him...u fools

Insults aside, you can want to move on from Ryan all you want. You're welcome to feel that way, but the reality of it is this..Ryan will not be moved this yr whether we draft a QB or not. I know you guys who hate Ryan smell blood in the water, but you all are typing up too many words, and putting too much energy into something that's not going to happen until another year at minimum.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, great. Another get rid of a HOF QB thread...    

So...you think he's good enough for the Colts and a 2nd, but not good enough for the Falcons for another season or 2??

Can we give them MR? Matthew Stafford has been linked there but MR is a lot better than him in my opinion.  Maybe we could get a 2nd rd pick for him

Posted Images

1 minute ago, celtiksage said:

So there really is some beef to that article?

Apparently so.  Of course, **** does get blown out of proportion.  My buddy told me that she's just overbearing to a point of being obnoxious.  They have money and think they can be.  But then again. Find me any proud mama who won't talk up her baby or rise against any perceived slight.

32 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

Hey, btw, does anyone know how to delete old attachments on here? I upload pics sometimes, but with a silly  1.95 mb cap on attachments, I’m stuck.

1.95 mb? Seriously, is this 2003? I’ll send you guys at AFMB management a 128gb sd card to store my stuff on if need be. 😄

You’re good to go man.

2 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

Apparently so.  Of course, **** does get blown out of proportion.  My buddy told me that she's just overbearing to a point of being obnoxious.  They have money and think they can be.  But then again. Find me any proud mama who won't talk up her baby or rise against any perceived slight.

That's the truth. Looking out isn't always a negative. But you gotta let them kids spread their wings a little. 

21 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

In all honesty, a buddy of mine, BYU alum, says its a joke in Provo about how much of a pain his mom actually is.  I trust his word.  The man hasn't missed a BYU game since 1986.

Miko Grimes, part deux?

3 minutes ago, Mr.11 said:

Nobody complains when Tom Brady does that ****. Some of you and your double standards...it's funny when it isn't just irritating.

Yeah, he has no qualms about hitting the turf when he knows he's not getting out of a jam. That's why he's still playing at age 73. 

24 minutes ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

Insults aside, you can want to move on from Ryan all you want. You're welcome to feel that way, but the reality of it is this..Ryan will not be moved this yr whether we draft a QB or not. I know you guys who hate Ryan smell blood in the water, but you all are typing up too many words, and putting too much energy into something that's not going to happen until another year at minimum.

*** I know you guys who hate Ryan smell blood in the water, but you all are typing up too many words, and putting too much energy into something that's not going to happen until another year at minimum.***

I'm willing to wait... as long as it happens. 

6 minutes ago, Mr.11 said:

Nobody complains when Tom Brady does that ****. Some of you and your double standards...it's funny when it isn't just irritating.

I'm sorry but tom bradys little movements inside the pocket are amazing. Same with drew brees...MR just crumbles, . R u guys watching the same football im watching? U guys are serious MR Homers. I was a big MR fan but he doesn't have it anymore. I remember his come back from behind victories (he had the most at one time), all that is in the past...when was the last time he came back to win a game? Did u guys see that game against the chargers where he threw 3 ints in the last 3 drives. And u guys are still protecting this guy who hasn't made playoffs in the last 3 years? Fool me once, shame on me, fool me 3x, shame on u! I'm sorry guys but our window to win a superbowl has been long gone with MR

2 minutes ago, jj00100 said:

I'm sorry but tom bradys little movements inside the pocket are amazing. Same with drew brees...MR just crumbles, . R u guys watching the same football im watching? U guys are serious MR Homers. I was a big MR fan but he doesn't have it anymore. I remember his come back from behind victories (he had the most at one time), all that is in the past...when was the last time he came back to win a game? Did u guys see that game against the chargers where he threw 3 ints in the last 3 drives. And u guys are still protecting this guy who hasn't made playoffs in the last 3 years? Fool me once, shame on me, fool me 3x, shame on u! I'm sorry guys but our window to win a superbowl has been long gone with MR

When was the last time HE came back to win a game?  There were three this year alone that he lead us to a lead and the defense completely whiffed and could not make a stop.  No QB wins alone.  None.  

20 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

Weirdly, I'm not opposed to drafting a QB at all.  What I have issue with is the constant slander of a QB that does not miss games and puts up crazy good numbers in a bumble **** offensive scheme.  Matt Ryan is not our problem.  Period.

This. In fact, if we traded back with, say, Denver to 9, and got their 1,2,3 this year and 1 next year, I wouldn't go nuts taking Lance if he dropped.  I'd know we have tons of extra picks coming. 

Just now, thanat0s said:

This. In fact, if we traded back with, say, Denver to 9, and got their 1,2,3 this year and 1 next year, I wouldn't go nuts taking Lance if he dropped.  I'd know we have tons of extra picks coming. 

Boom.  This is it right here.  If the kid is going to sit anyway, why not get the rawest, youngest and arguably hungriest QB coming out?  Plus a **** load of picks.  TF would be knighted achieving that.