Colts owner says they need a veteran at qb

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, great. Another get rid of a HOF QB thread...    

So...you think he's good enough for the Colts and a 2nd, but not good enough for the Falcons for another season or 2??

Can we give them MR? Matthew Stafford has been linked there but MR is a lot better than him in my opinion.  Maybe we could get a 2nd rd pick for him

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, jj00100 said:

Can we give them MR? Matthew Stafford has been linked there but MR is a lot better than him in my opinion.  Maybe we could get a 2nd rd pick for him

That's exactly what we would be doing... "giving them" MR2. We are stuck with the dead cap for two years. Unless they're talking many, many high draft picks and the front office is 100% on one of the qbs in the draft. Like the Lochness Monster, I ain't seeing it

1 hour ago, jj00100 said:

"Give them."  For a "2nd round pick."  Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.  Ha. *winded, takes deep breath*  Bwahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.  Snort.

Hey, btw, does anyone know how to delete old attachments on here? I upload pics sometimes, but with a silly  1.95 mb cap on attachments, I’m stuck.

1.95 mb? Seriously, is this 2003? I’ll send you guys at AFMB management a 128gb sd card to store my stuff on if need be. 😄

I want to actually spend my time watching the falcons every Sunday.  I'm sure many falcons fans this year stopped watching the falcons after their dismal start. Just like the following year before that.  If Arthur Smith is smart he will draft a qb at 4. I'm all in for Zach Wilson or Justin fields, im sure one of them will fall to us

Just now, jj00100 said:

I want to actually spend my time watching the falcons every Sunday.  I'm sure many falcons fans this year stopped watching the falcons after their dismal start. Just like the following year before that.  If Arthur Smith is smart he will draft a qb at 4. I'm all in for Zach Wilson or Justin fields, im sure one of them will fall to us

You lost me at "following year BEFORE that."

1 minute ago, Herr Doktor said:

"From the guy who falls down when a defender breathes on him."  He's also 35 and never had a serious injury.  Dude suits up EVERY GAME.  

So what was our record this season? What was our record the season before that? We haven't made playoffs in 3 seasons. He is at his decline, need to get rid of him now

2 minutes ago, jj00100 said:

MR2 has a dead cap hit of $50 million in 2021. A mid 2nd round pick. Weigh those options

13 minutes ago, jj00100 said:

So what was our record this season? What was our record the season before that? We haven't made playoffs in 3 seasons. He is at his decline, need to get rid of him now

Oh, you're right, its all Matt Ryans fault.  All of it.  Dude put up the same numbers he always does.  I have to admit, his coverage skills in the secondary are lacking, his special teams acumen is off and he can't tackle for ****.  Or run the ball.  Or coach.  

6 minutes ago, jj00100 said:

Looks like Zach Wilson's mom has shown up again.