Looks like Arthur Smith has his coaching staff filled

Goober Pyle

2 minutes ago, celtiksage said:

They're waiting on EB to become available to try to pacify Watson.

They went to him and told him they will get a coach he likes and ignored him after promising him. 

They also hired a guy no one wanted just because he is buddies with the owners spiritual advisor.

This pacify him **** is childish dude. You wanna work for an unqualified boss when you can leave and still get paid? He is a competitor who wants to win, he isn’t doing that with the Texans.

7 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

They went to him and told him they will get a coach he likes and ignored him after promising him. 

They also hired a guy no one wanted just because he is buddies with the owners spiritual advisor.

This pacify him **** is childish dude. You wanna work for an unqualified boss when you can leave and still get paid? He is a competitor who wants to win, he isn’t doing that with the Texans.

He isn't leaving if they don't trade him. Could happen, but it might not. And yeah they will try to pacify him with the coach he wants, EB. What's childish is the QB trying to run the team from the owner's box.

20 minutes ago, celtiksage said:

He isn't leaving if they don't trade him. Could happen, but it might not. And yeah they will try to pacify him with the coach he wants, EB. What's childish is the QB trying to run the team from the owner's box.

Nah. I wish/hope Ryan was assertive for what he wanted from a coach. Being able to explain to your franchise QB why you went with a different guy should be enough if you are able to...but if Watson can articulate what he needs to be successful, and they can find a guy who can complete a coaching staff with the things Watson needs, it’s not hard to say ‘we don’t like X but think you’ll love Y and what he/she(can females coach?) brings’

20 minutes ago, Wjcorner said:

Nah. I wish/hope Ryan was assertive for what he wanted from a coach. Being able to explain to your franchise QB why you went with a different guy should be enough if you are able to...but if Watson can articulate what he needs to be successful, and they can find a guy who can complete a coaching staff with the things Watson needs, it’s not hard to say ‘we don’t like X but think you’ll love Y and what he/she(can females coach?) brings’

Living in Houston, I get to see the charades going on. I'm just glad we (Atl) don't have ownership like Houston does. They say one thing and do the complete opposite. 

I think JJ is done playing for them too. I believe he has a year on his contract but he's got a opt out clause or something.

Glad it's not us.

9 hours ago, celtiksage said:

If you think he’s upset because he just wants EB then you’ve proven you’re too lazy to actually look at the story.

5 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

If you think he’s upset because he just wants EB then you’ve proven you’re too lazy to actually look at the story.

I see the story every day on the news. I live in H-Town. 

He's not the only one upset. Yeah, they should never have let him in the decision process. But, just goes to show how bad that ownership is. Texans won't be right for a long time.

9 hours ago, celtiksage said:

Yeah they didn’t hire EB... you point was invalidated the second you posted this.  

1 minute ago, celtiksage said:

I see the story every day on the news. I live in H-Town. 

He's not the only one upset. Yeah, they should never have let him in the decision process. But, just goes to show how bad that ownership is. Texans won't be right for a long time.

If you see the story and paid attention you’d know he’s not mad because they haven’t hired EB.

3 minutes ago, Colbeee said:

Yeah they didn’t hire EB... you point was invalidated the second you posted this.  

Yeah I saw that. Perfect timing. I ain't mad about it. They better let him go, but I don't trust that they will. The McNairs are worse than the Smiths ever were. That's unfortunate, but I think they're gonna keep playing the ***** card.

Just now, celtiksage said:

Don't let the spin doctors fool you. That's his primary butthurt issue. Obviously, it started with losing the best WR in the league, and everything else is just icing.

Let me ask you if that’s the only issue why are other players also upset? Why have other players been speaking out? Andre Johnson hasn’t been there in years and he tweeted something out about it and this dude tweets an advertisement like once a year.

Why are you so butthurt over Watson?

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

Let me ask you if that’s the only issue why are other players also upset? Why have other players been speaking out? Andre Johnson hasn’t been there in years and he tweeted something out about it and this dude tweets an advertisement like once a year.

Why are you so butthurt over Watson?

I'm not butthurt about Watson. I could care less about him. I just think he got a raw deal, but they aren't in the NFC so it's no bones for me. I just hope Carolina don't land him. He's talented.