Just for **** & giggles...

HASHBROWN3

4 hours ago, Jesus said:

We had that once with Taylor Gabriel. Then Koetter came back and he doesn't do any of that stuff.

Oz doesn't have game breaking speed but he does have the ability to make plays.

Gabriel is currently a FA.   He's available.

Thing is he is 29 right now, will be 30 sometime this year.   If he's lost any of his speed......

4 hours ago, Jesus said:

Remember when Shanny would scheme Gabriel in open space to make plays? I hope Smith brings that back.

3 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Lord have mercy any sort of smart, crafty play calling that proactively counters what the other team is doing against us will be greatly appreciated!

I am not understanding where the sceen plays, pre-snap motion and bunch plays went to.

Koetter was a lot better first time around, when Turner and Snelling were running the ball.

8 minutes ago, egoprime II said:

I am not understanding where the sceen plays, pre-snap motion and bunch plays went to.

Koetter was a lot better first time around, when Turner and Snelling were running the ball.

I feel dirty trying to defend Koetter here, but Freeman was utter garbage post injury and Gurley looked like he had cement shoes on his first couple of steps. We were 1 dimensional by default

45 minutes ago, Mister pudding said:

I feel dirty trying to defend Koetter here, but Freeman was utter garbage post injury and Gurley looked like he had cement shoes on his first couple of steps. We were 1 dimensional by default

Nothing wrong with the facts, even if its defending a reviled figure like Koetter.   In fact, I'll help.

In 2012, the Falcons went 13-3, won the division, and beat Seattle in the playoffs.  We only lost to the 49ers because Turner got hurt at the end of the first half.

No one was complaining about Koetter then.  In fact Koetter was seen as a 'hot' prospect.... kind of like Eric Bienemy is now.

Yep... I went there, heh...........😜