Just for **** & giggles...

HASHBROWN3

Occasionally, in moments of weakness I'll daydream about getting a guy like Tyreek Hill for KC & how you can kill teams by getting them the ball in space or virtually anywhere on the field.  Return game, bubble screens, underneath routes, deep balls, reverses.... Oh wait, I was daydreaming again dammit.

So even though it may not be the most prudent move in the draft, who do y'all think has that type of game in this draft??  Remember it's a copycat league.

Here are two guys right off the bat.  One, Bama's Waddle, available only early on.  Then I have a guy who may not have that type of long speed or contested catch ability but his COD & separation & quickness is ridiculous...

Who y'all got?  Someone please post up Jaelon Darden...:)

Couple of highlight reels to enjoy...

43 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Toney may drop some due to the fact that he has drops, body catches, semi crappy route running...

But!!!.....

If those things can be worked on in a pro regimen.  but once he has the ball... he's a nasty YAC machine!  

He was a high school QB, so the receiver position is still relatively new to him. He's a great athlete and hope for the best out of him. 

11 minutes ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

He was a high school QB, so the receiver position is still relatively new to him. He's a great athlete and hope for the best out of him. 

I know he was buddy, that is why I think he'll continue to sharpen his route running & receiving skills.  The rest is scary good & God given ahtleticism.

I think over the years we've been blessed with guys who were just dangerous in space. Look back to Deion returning punts. Tim Dwight. Hanspaard. Norwood. Coleman. Antone Smith. Gabriel. Hester. It's nice to have a guy who can score from anywhere on the field.

A guy we already have who I think has some of that is Tony Brooks-James.

2 hours ago, Geneaut said:

I think over the years we've been blessed with guys who were just dangerous in space. Look back to Deion returning punts. Tim Dwight. Hanspaard. Norwood. Coleman. Antone Smith. Gabriel. Hester. It's nice to have a guy who can score from anywhere on the field.

A guy we already have who I think has some of that is Tony Brooks-James.

We’re due again, but I love CR!

Wouldn’t mind another athlete. Shanahan constructed a great receiver room with Julio attacking intermediate and the pips all being little guys who can blow your top off.

Ridley doesn’t have that reverse the field speed(even though he’ll keep trying) but his game speed is impressive on its own. Wouldn’t mind replacing/supplementing Gage with an athlete though. 

Main thing that has KC humming, aside from the best QB playing right now, is a player like Kelce. You get a TE that’s an X factor like that, it really opens the whole field up. Add in Hill’s scary speed, you end up with defenses looking cross eyed all game.

6 minutes ago, Wjcorner said:

Wouldn’t mind another athlete. Shanahan constructed a great receiver room with Julio attacking intermediate and the pips all being little guys who can blow your top off.

Ridley doesn’t have that reverse the field speed(even though he’ll keep trying) but his game speed is impressive on its own. Wouldn’t mind replacing/supplementing Gage with an athlete though. 

Main thing that has KC humming, aside from the best QB playing right now, is a player like Kelce. You get a TE that’s an X factor like that, it really opens the whole field up. Add in Hill’s scary speed, you end up with defenses looking cross eyed all game.

Check out this TE from Utah