Roddy White's Thoughts On Zach Wilson

This means nothing but in 1999 three QBs were taken 1,2,3. They were Tim Couch, Donovan McNabb and Akili Smith. Two sucked one was McNabb. 
At #4 Indy took hall of famer Edgeran James. His numbers pale in comparison to Najee Harris but I digress. 
This was also the draft that New Orleans traded their draft to take Ricky Williams. Ditka! Maybe someone wants to repeat that for #4 this year.

of course none of this means anything

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is what he’s like when Navarro Bowman isn’t there to hold him back.

Fields didn't find crap. His defense returned an int to win against indiana. Against northwestern sermon ran for 331 yards and multiple tds. Neither had anything to do with fields  

Posted Images

Wow!  I can’t believe half y’all thinking this sort of tweet is helpful or prudent.  What if someone said that about BYU’s Steve Young?  IDK what kind of QB wilson is going to be but what if someone said that about Patrick Mahomes who caught everyone by surprise.  Or Russell Wilson or anyone for that matter. I love RW very much but I also know he pops off too much.  Here is every play from Zach Wilson in 2020. Judge for yourself whether there some talent there.  IMO, there is. What that looks like in the NFL remains to be seen. 

18 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Wow!  I can’t believe half y’all thinking this sort of tweet is helpful or prudent.  What if someone said that about BYU’s Steve Young?  IDK what kind of QB wilson is going to be but what if someone said that about Patrick Mahomes who caught everyone by surprise.  Or Russell Wilson or anyone for that matter. I love RW very much but I also know he pops off too much.  Here is every play from Zach Wilson in 2020. Judge for yourself whether there some talent there.  IMO, there is. What that looks like in the NFL remains to be seen. 

some of us, knowing Roddy gonna Roddy, just thought it was funny. those of us with, well, you know, common sense

;)

35 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Now do all his plays from the previous years. 😎

1 hour ago, Jesus said:

This means nothing but in 1999 three QBs were taken 1,2,3. They were Tim Couch, Donovan McNabb and Akili Smith. Two sucked one was McNabb. 
At #4 Indy took hall of famer Edgeran James. His numbers pale in comparison to Najee Harris but I digress. 
This was also the draft that New Orleans traded their draft to take Ricky Williams. Ditka! Maybe someone wants to repeat that for #4 this year.

Nah, you’ve sold me, HOF inbound confirmed

6 hours ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

It definitely wasn't a great game from him, but it wasn't a complete stinker either. He still went 19-30 for 240 yards 1 TD and 1 INT and added 55 on the ground.

Fields against Northwestern was just awful. 12-27 passing for 114 yards and 2 ints. 35 yards on the ground.

Those complete stinker type games just scare me.

quick name a QB that doesn't have stinker type games

2 hours ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

C'mon now. Wilson's a waaayyy better passer than Manziel. Plus he's smart and loves the game and puts the work in. Manziel was just a flashy rich kid who relied on his legs too much.

saw a scouting report recently that compared Wilson to Manziel both on and off the field. Says he's a rich entitled brat (uncle owns JetBlue Airlines), that his parents have been a nightmare to deal with, and that he is selfish. he also has injury concerns having had surgery on his throwing shoulder and thumb.

9 hours ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

It definitely wasn't a great game from him, but it wasn't a complete stinker either. He still went 19-30 for 240 yards 1 TD and 1 INT and added 55 on the ground.

Fields against Northwestern was just awful. 12-27 passing for 114 yards and 2 ints. 35 yards on the ground.

Those complete stinker type games just scare me.

Fields was horrible against Northwestern. But anyone that actually watched that BYU/Coastal Carolina game knows Zach Wilson played horrible in long stretches of that game. Exactly why stats don’t tell the entire story. Coastal defense had him rattled. But I hope some team pays a fortune to draft a QB at 4.

2 hours ago, shockerfalcon said:

saw a scouting report recently that compared Wilson to Manziel both on and off the field. Says he's a rich entitled brat (uncle owns JetBlue Airlines), that his parents have been a nightmare to deal with, and that he is selfish. he also has injury concerns having had surgery on his throwing shoulder and thumb.

I heard another report debunk his character concerns. Never heard of that about his parents though

8 hours ago, Jesus said:

Tim Couch was alright, he was dealt a bad hand. His career turned out bad but it wasnt because of a lack of talent on his part.