As sad as our kick and punt return games has been the past few years, we have been blessed in the past with some great ones, some not necessarily in their prime (no pun intended!). Let's go back down memory Lane..

Deion Sanders, Allen Rossum, Devin Hester, Eric Weems, Tim Dwight, Darrick Vaughn.. any i missed?

I miss the days when stars returned kicks, the speed and the high steps. 

Edited by Mister pudding
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Weems was also one heck of a projectile....  

Tim Dwight, very underrated returner.

Billie "White Shoes" Johnson and Eric Metcalf

1 minute ago, Mister pudding said:

As sad as our kick and punt return games has been the past few years, we have been blessed in the past with some great one, some not necessarily in their prime (no pun intended!). Let's go back down memory Lane..

Deion Sanders, Allen Rossum, Devin Hester, Eric Weems, Tim Dwight, Darrick Vaughn.. any i missed?

Billie "White Shoes" Johnson and Eric Metcalf

2 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Tim Dwight, very underrated returner.

I just saw something saying he ran a 4.63 40... which is nuts because my memories are of him like a little fearless bullet flying right through the middle of the coverage teams. Guess those crappy resolution TVs we all had in those days made him look faster than he really was. :lol:

2 minutes ago, k-train said:

I just saw something saying he ran a 4.63 40... which is nuts because my memories are of him like a little fearless bullet flying right through the middle of the coverage teams. Guess those crappy resolution TVs we all had in those days made him look faster than he really was. :lol:

Yeah, really surprised by that 40.

He looked lightning fast during games.

33 minutes ago, Mister pudding said:

As sad as our kick and punt return games has been the past few years, we have been blessed in the past with some great ones, some not necessarily in their prime (no pun intended!). Let's go back down memory Lane..

I vote for Eric Weems. He could return punts and kicks. Not many could do both. Probably our second best KR and PR statistically. Could also play his roster positions (WR and Kick Coverage As Beater). Had attitude.