1 minute ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

You and I both witnessed and were victims of marketing genius at work. I stayed glued to the entire video. All the while, a voice in the background quietly whispering “The new GM doesn’t give a rats *** about uniforms at this stage”. But the OTHER VOICE was saying “but what if he does?!”.

When it was over, all I could think of was what a scoundrel OP is. Bravo!!

Rickrolled

1 hour ago, RING OF HONOR said:

You sir, shall be recognized by the “Knights of the Roundabout Trap” as “Sir Flex”. 
   Knights of old and from other and elder trap realms recognize your title in the  ways of the 80s game. ‘Tis not a boast, but an uncredited twin of faith. Though there may be truth in want, there is deception in receipt. 

Kneel as a poster. Rise as a Flexer. 

1 minute ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

You sir, shall be recognized by the “Knights of the Roundabout Trap” as “Sir Flex”. 
   Knights of old and from other and elder trap realms recognize your title in the  ways of the 80s game. ‘Tis not a boast, but an uncredited twin of faith. Though there may be truth in want, there is deception in receipt. 

I don't even feel like we speak the same language.

3 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Who you calling a Poser? Oh wait, you said "poster." My bad.

1 hour ago, Jesus said:

Also what is there to blow up really? He is coming from the Saints a team that built a consistent winner behind Brees for years. He is the kind of guy who knows what to find to keep his vets happy and winning.

Truth is very few teams need to be "blown up"

There is some aspects of additional by subtraction in some cases but for the most part the difference between a 12-4 and 4-12 team is much much smaller than people think.

1 hour ago, Jesus said:

One minute Blank says that no player is safe.

The next he says that he wants to win now.

You can't have both ways. If you're going to purge the roster, then that's a several year rebuild. No coach of GM wants to take a job where they aren't going to win. They have their futures to worry about too.

yeah, now throw in the coach has a 3 year contract......

he's not going to be ok with blowing anything up except (hopefully) opposing defenses

1 hour ago, Jesus said:

Maybe but that's what team building is all about. You still need that corps of players which they have on both sides of the ball. Kamara, Jordan, Lattimore, and Thomas aren't going anywhere. 

It's not by paying 20M and running back 15M that it will help you win a Wr and RB you can replace them easily. Without having to use almost 17% of your salary cap on 2 All-Pro players without any doubt but that you trade against picks as for Diggs. That way you never have to spend money on those players. On the other hand, paying a DE and your CB1 I understand that. 

1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

Truth is very few teams need to be "blown up"

There is some aspects of additional by subtraction in some cases but for the most part the difference between a 12-4 and 4-12 team is much much smaller than people think.

After the Quitrino disaster everyone thought we were going to suck for awhile and then had a complete turnaround next year. So indeed it happens

2 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

You and I both witnessed and were victims of marketing genius at work. I stayed glued to the entire video. All the while, a voice in the background quietly whispering “The new GM doesn’t give a rats *** about uniforms at this stage”. But the OTHER VOICE was saying “but what if he does?!”.

When it was over, all I could think of was what a scoundrel OP is. Bravo!!

Good to know someone else heard the EXACT same voice!!!! :lol: