Aaron Rodgers the likely MVP is heading in to the unknown

8 minutes ago, jetpac said:

Why aren’t the Packers panicking? THEY PICKED HIS SUCCESSOR LAST YEAR. If he leaves or stays they are in the great position, see how that works? And they needed a Receiver in the worst way

Wilson @ 4 

Yawn. Jordan is no Aaron.

"[The Packers have] a lot of guys' futures that are uncertain -- myself included," - Rodgers

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Packers coach Matt LaFleur, however, spoke strongly about Rodgers' returning for next season.

"I sure as **** hope so," LaFleur said. "I mean, the guy's the MVP of this league. He's the heart and soul of our football team. So, **** yeah, he better be back here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Honestly, it kind seems like the Packers might be panicking. Rodgers still seems a little pissed.

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

If they would have drafted better last year they'd probably still be playing in a few weeks. They screwed themselves. See how that works?

See what we not gonna do is make excuses cuz people didnt say that last week when they beat the bricks off the best defense i didnt hear anyone say that if we took another position we would been better last week

1 hour ago, PuppyMonster said:

"[The Packers have] a lot of guys' futures that are uncertain -- myself included," - Rodgers

Packers coach Matt LaFleur, however, spoke strongly about Rodgers' returning for next season.

"I sure as **** hope so," LaFleur said. "I mean, the guy's the MVP of this league. He's the heart and soul of our football team. So, **** yeah, he better be back here.

Honestly, it kind seems like the Packers might be panicking. Rodgers still seems a little pissed.

he should be pissed at himself for gagging another NFCCCG

On 1/25/2021 at 12:57 PM, falcons007 said:

He is pissed coz the first round pick was sniffing jocks instead of contributing. GB sure could have used their first round picks on the field.

Yep. Tampa did EVERYTHING to improve the defense and give Brady all resources to win.

Jordan Love was an off the field factor in the hopes it effected on the field or future years.

Imagine the Falcons losing the SB without a RB or S or Corner able to make a play because we had “dA fUtUrE” on the sidelines.

Of course, many believe we aren’t close to a turn around and should focus more on the future but only apply that to the QB position.

Tampa didnt just go “all in” on Brady as they had a lot going right for their defense and added more to it; PLUS replaced a 30+ turnover QB for an elite game manger with enough weapons and a great OL for him.

Funny...it worked so far. Might get them a ring or it might not.

Imagine the Bucs without Wirfs or Winfield Jr this year.

This let’s them deal with 3 Brady INTs in 7 pass attempts. Defense to hold and offense able to keep playing it’s game despite giving the game away in most situations vs a good team.

Rodgers doesn’t run it once on a 3rd Down scramble, their coach doesn’t play the actual correct call and they lose.

I rest my case.

ESPN's Rob Demovsky said Packers backup QB Tim Boyle "would be more suited" than Jordan Love to start in 2021 if Aaron Rodgers is traded or retires this offseason. 

In other words, the Packers would be in bad spot if Rodgers isn't in green and yellow next season. Demovsky said "nothing [Love] has shown, at least publicly, would suggest" he's ready to replace Rodgers a year after the Packers inexplicably drafted Love in the first round. Packers beat writers have written extensively since last summer that Love is an erratic passer who appears over his head in Green Bay's offense. "Love has struggled with accuracy -- in the drill where quarterbacks throw to a stationary target (usually a net) and to players running routes on air (without a defender)," Demovsky said. He suggested the team's best course might be to trade Love, like the Patriots did with Jimmy Garoppolo when Tom Brady was unhappy about New England drafting his successor. That Love isn't locked in as Green Bay's starter post-Rodgers is an indictment of the entire organization. 

Sounds like they picked his successor alright.

On 1/25/2021 at 1:36 PM, Ergo Proxy said:

Yep. Tampa did EVERYTHING to improve the defense and give Brady all resources to win.

Jordan Love was an off the field factor in the hopes it effected on the field or future years.

Imagine the Falcons losing the SB without a RB or S or Corner able to make a play because we had “dA fUtUrE” on the sidelines.

Of course, many believe we aren’t close to a turn around and should focus more on the future but only apply that to the QB position.

Tampa didnt just go “all in” on Brady as they had a lot going right for their defense and added more to it; PLUS replaced a 30+ turnover QB for an elite game manger with enough weapons and a great OL for him.

Funny...it worked so far. Might get them a ring or it might not.

Imagine the Bucs without Wirfs or Winfield Jr this year this year.

This let’s them deal with 3 Brady INTs in 7 pass attempts. Defense to hold and offense able to keep playing it’s game despite giving the game away in most situations vs a good team.

Rodgers doesn’t run it once on a 3rd Down scramble, their coach doesn’t play the actual correct call and they lose.

I rest my case.

Yep, build the team.