WAYMINIT!!!!

Rodgers didn't choke that game away yesterday.

LeFleur pretty much chickened out and didn't trust his MVP QB and their historically great redzone offense on that 4th down.

Also, those Packer DBs were awful. Maybe should've drafted a CB in the 1st round instead of Jordan Love?

3 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Rodger didn't choke that game away yesterday.

LeFleur pretty much chickened out and didn't trust his MVP QB and their historically great redzone offense on that 4th down.

Also, those Packer DBs were awful. Maybe should've drafted a CB in the 1st round instead of Jordan Love?

Don't forget the major drops by the WR's last night. 

25 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

joking right?

Sincerely asking. I know that there are a lot of Rogers haters (I’m one) who will begin to incorporate last night’s loss into their arguments that he is NOT as godly as folks make him out to be. 

I did see the terrible defense and the play calling, but I needed to ask. 

Just now, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Sincerely asking. I know that there are a lot of Rogers haters (I’m one) who will begin to incorporate last night’s loss into their arguments that he is NOT as godly as folks make him out to be. 

I did see the terrible defense and the play calling, but I needed to ask. 

If anyone legit thinks that Rodgers choked, they can't be helped and their opinion won't be changed even with visual proof showing every thing that led to that loss. No sense in being a hater. 

Let’s see if I understand this correctly...

So Rogers DIDNT choke. The reasons he lost are that his defense, particularly his secondary, sucked terribly, he made an ill-advised throw when he could have possibly run it into the end zone, and his coach made a terrible series of calls at the goal line late in the game.  He is now 1-4 in NFC Championship Games. But he didn’t choke  

Matt DID choke because his defense gave up a 28-3 lead, Devonte Freeman was more concerned about his new contract than he was about picking up that missed block and Shanahan forgets situational football and throws it when three runs and a field goal pretty much locks down a win...a pattern he kinda repeated with the 49ers last year. Yep ol’ Noodle Arm is a choker in the first degree. 

Makes perfectly logical sense to me. Execute him at dawn!!!!!! LOL heavy purple. 

Truthfully I don’t think either of them choked. In both cases, the players in question simply could not overcome terrible coaching decisions. LaFleur needs to be skewered in GB today the same way Shanahan was here after the Super Bowl loss. 

24 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

So Rogers DIDNT choke. The reasons he lost are that his defense, particularly his secondary, sucked terribly, he made an ill-advised throw when he could have possibly run it into the end zone, and his coach made a terrible series of calls at the goal line late in the game.  He is now 1-4 in NFC Championship Games. But he didn’t choke  

Matt DID choke because his defense gave up a 28-3 lead, Devonte Freeman was more concerned about his new contract than he was about picking up that missed block and Shanahan forgets situational football and throws it when three runs and a field goal pretty much locks down a win...a pattern he kinda repeated with the 49ers last year. Yep ol’ Noodle Arm is a choker in the first degree. 

Makes perfectly logical sense to me. Execute him at dawn!!!!!! LOL heavy purple. 

Truthfully I don’t think either of them choked. In both cases, the players in question simply could not overcome terrible coaching decisions. LaFleur needs to be skewered in GB today the same way Shanahan was here after the Super Bowl loss. 

Mistake number 1, using this message boards logic about anything

28 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

Who said anything about Ryan?

You already know who the people are that say that Ryan choked in SB51.

As for the Packers choking, it was LeFleur's decision to take the ball out of his MVP QB's hand and their historically great fearsome offense in favor of trusting his defense who couldn't cover Bucs WRs all game. If Quinn would've done that in that situation then the servers on this board would like it was 10 years ago and be down for hours lol.

1 minute ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Who said anything about Ryan?

You already know who the people are that say that Ryan choked in SB51.

As for the Packers choking, it was LeFleur's decision to take the ball out of his MVP QB's hand and their historically great fearsome offense in favor of trusting his defense who couldn't cover Bucs WRs all game. If Quinn would've done that in that situation then the servers on this board would like it was 10 years ago and be down for hours lol.

I was responding to other posts. 

1 hour ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Aaron could’ve ran the tying TD in stop with the **** post...maybe if Rodgers scored  tds after his defense got him 3 T0S they would be going to the super bowl ...Rodgers and his coach choked period 

1 minute ago, Macknsweetjones said:

Aaron could’ve ran the tying TD in stop with the **** post...maybe if Rodgers scored  tds after his defense got him 3 T0S they would be going to the super bowl ...Rodgers and his coach choked period 

Rodgers had green in from of him, but I don't think he would've made it to the endzone.

I honestly thought they were going to go for it as well on 4th. LeFleur chickened out big time on that decision because the Packers defense couldn't stop the Bucs offense all game.

I also think the Packers would've won the game if the refs didn't turn a blind eye to all the obvious PI and defensive holding the Bucs defense was doing all game. Yet the refs make sure to call the PI that pretty much ends the game.

Ryan showed up in SB51. Rodgers showed up in the NFCCG yesterday. Both lost despite playing well.

6 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Rodgers had green in from of him, but I don't think he would've made it to the endzone.

I honestly thought they were going to go for it as well on 4th. LeFleur chickened out big time on that decision because the Packers defense couldn't stop the Bucs offense all game.

I also think the Packers would've won the game if the refs didn't turn a blind eye to all the obvious PI and defensive holding the Bucs defense was doing all game. Yet the refs make sure to call the PI that pretty much ends the game.

Ryan showed up in SB51. Rodgers showed up in the NFCCG yesterday. Both lost despite playing well.

Even if Rodgers don’t get it they are inches away from the goal line if he runs straight towards the pylon.. a 4th and inches would’ve been the scenario making it easier to get a td there. It was a choke job by him and Lafleur. 

1 hour ago, nomak said:

Im just gonna stick to the narrative around this message board...any loss lays squarely on the QB, it's never dropped passes, bad play calling, bad defence...etc...so yes Aaron Rogers is a choker.  Many important playoff games to prove it. 

2016 NFCCG doesn't count. That game was over before it even started.

15 minutes ago, Macknsweetjones said:

Even if Rodgers don’t get it they are inches away from the goal line if he runs straight towards the pylon.. a 4th and inches would’ve been the scenario making it easier to get a td there. It was a choke job by him and Lafleur. 

I agree that Rodgers running would've made 4th down more manageable, but you can't say for certain LeFleur would've went for it on 4th regardless. I think LeFleur got nervous and went for the FG and hoped the defense stopped the Bucs offense so they could get another shot to win it on offense.

I don't think LeFleur felt comfortable with going for it on 4th and having to go for a 2 point conversion to tie the game.

2 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Haha right. After watching those games yesterday, I was thinking it: we better grab Surtain or Farley and Safety with the 1st and 2nd hahaha

It really is a throwing league now. I doubt you can have enough CBs and pass rushers.