• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like him, but man do I hate to take a CB that high. 

You're terribly wrong.

That is beyond stupid. Those players are tougher than you could ever hope to be. They put their football career on hold knowing it could impact they’re draft stock because they didn’t want to risk spr

12 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

That is beyond stupid. Those players are tougher than you could ever hope to be. They put their football career on hold knowing it could impact they’re draft stock because they didn’t want to risk spreading the virus anymore than it already has. Those players have more character in their pinky than you will ever obtain in your entire life.

Ouchie!!!

19 hours ago, campdirtybirdz said:

These players that chose to sit out the season are suspect to me. I can't explain it but, I don't think we should draft any of them. It's like a character flaw. A weakness. I hope in wrong. Just a feeling.

Mccaffery super sus.... LOL I’d happily take him on our team. 

3 hours ago, Fernando C. said:

Who can have an Impact at 4 ??? lance?? he will sit 2 years impact you say??

We need a guy that’s gonna have immediate impact!! Look how well it worked for the packers this year! They drafted a qb in the first and made it to the nfc championship. /purple af

Edited by MoFalconsFan56
19 hours ago, thanat0s said:

From Pees’ own words, it’s clear how much he values good edges. That’s why it won’t surprise me if Rousseau or even (ugh) Paye are high on our board if they test well. 

But let’s just hope he has a plan to make Fowler as good as his contract.

Wait wait wait you say ugg to Paye but you like Rousseau? I have a feeling all you looked at was highlights and the numbers right? There's no way you watch Rosseau game tape and think 1st rounder let alone top 5

Edited by FalconofShadows
20 hours ago, Fernando C. said:

We need to draft him, get a stud FS in FA.... and our defense all of a sudden becomes top 15..

Yeah our DL needs players but we can get Coverage Sacks..

Get him at 4 and call it a day...

I don’t care if it’s surtain, parsons, Rousseau or whomever....we just need to draft a defensive playmaker...preferably in a trade down to a QB hungry team.

47 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

Wait wait wait you say ugg to Paye but you like Rousseau? I have a feeling all you looked at was highlights and the numbers right? There's no way you watch Rosseau game tape and think 1st rounder let alone top 5

There is literally no evidence that  Paye distinguishes himself above Rousseau. By any rational measure, the best one can say is that it’s a wash comparison. 

I find Rousseau an interesting prospect. I find less to interest me in Paye. I’ll leave it at that. 

6 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

There is literally no evidence that  Paye distinguishes himself above Rousseau. By any rational measure, the best one can say is that it’s a wash comparison. 

I find Rousseau an interesting prospect. I find less to interest me in Paye. I’ll leave it at that. 

I'll take the tape of what people wish will happen in the future but yeah I'll leave it at that

10 hours ago, RYNE said:

I wouldn’t be opposed. Some people say Farley is better. Have seen enough of him. 

just sucks here we are at 4 and there is no chase young/ Myles Garrett type player 

We could always try to get them to hand us Young for the chance to get a new QB at 4.😄

Our Job is to get a impact player....I do believe you can grab good CB thru out drafts but saying that... If you can grab a top tier CB prospect... Grab him.. I would love to trade back to lets say 8 and get picks plus that CB (if thats the position we wont) but if a trade back is not a option.... I dont get how we can be ok taking a guy at 8 but 4 is out of the question.

And with the best player available argument... To me Jarmarr Chase is the 2nd best prospect in this draft but yall dont want to take him..lol

I'm to the point where I'm just going to trust the new coach and Fontenot until they give me reason not to.  If they feel their guy is a qb, I won't be mad.  If they want to go defense in the first, I won't be mad.  If they want to go offensive line I won't be mad.  If they want to go wr I won't be mad.  If they're able to trade down and stockpile picks that'll be okay.  I guess I'm pretty excited about the coaches and what they can do.  Quinn was really in over his head and totally held us back.  I feel like these guys can't be any worse and hopefully they'll be leaps and bounds better.  I have a feeling we're going to get this thing turned around.  This is going to be a long wait till the draft and I have a feeling this board is going to collapse after the first pick is announced.  Haha.

Edited by Mescalito
1 hour ago, atljbo said:

Our Job is to get a impact player....I do believe you can grab good CB thru out drafts but saying that... If you can grab a top tier CB prospect... Grab him.. I would love to trade back to lets say 8 and get picks plus that CB (if thats the position we wont) but if a trade back is not a option.... I dont get how we can be ok taking a guy at 8 but 4 is out of the question.

And with the best player available argument... To me Jarmarr Chase is the 2nd best prospect in this draft but yall dont want to take him..lol

Im on board with a trade down.. but would not be mad taking Sutain at 4... or even Chase, Penei, Slater... no DE or DT is worth and only QB I like is Fields.. 

On 1/25/2021 at 5:49 AM, Mister pudding said:

Id rather trade down to 8-10, take Farley or Surtain and more picks.. one should be there

I always like how TATF always thinks that trading down is like pushing a button. It takes a partner. Not easy. Their need to be something they value and they want to pay for

4 hours ago, FalconOdense said:

I always like how TATF always thinks that trading down is like pushing a button. It takes a partner. Not easy. Their need to be something they value and they want to pay for

It just seems foreign to us because we haven’t seen our team do it in forever. At four there will be options to trade down, just depends if those options are worth it or not.

10 hours ago, atljbo said:

If Dirk was still here I’d have no interest, I still don’t think it would be the smartest pick, but man would that be a fun WR trio.  Would also set us up for when Julio hangs it up.