• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like him, but man do I hate to take a CB that high. 

You're terribly wrong.

That is beyond stupid. Those players are tougher than you could ever hope to be. They put their football career on hold knowing it could impact they’re draft stock because they didn’t want to risk spr

5 minutes ago, campdirtybirdz said:

We really need to hit (draft) on a pass rusher. Its crazy to think how long we have gone without a competent DE. Surtain with one competent pass rusher and we are in business. Just look at Tampa tonight getting really great pressure on Rodgers all night.

From Pees’ own words, it’s clear how much he values good edges. That’s why it won’t surprise me if Rousseau or even (ugh) Paye are high on our board if they test well. 

But let’s just hope he has a plan to make Fowler as good as his contract.

7 minutes ago, campdirtybirdz said:

These players that chose to sit out the season are suspect to me. I can't explain it but, I don't think we should draft any of them. It's like a character flaw. A weakness. I hope in wrong. Just a feeling.

Many different reasons.

This season was during a very weird and dangerous year.

11 minutes ago, Jesus said:

There is no guarantee that you will find a trade partner. There is no guarantee the guy you want will be down lower. Since the rookie salary cap you don't have to pay him huge up front like in the past. If he becomes an all pro take him at 4.

Need TD to get a job somewhere, could guarantee a trade down every year

7 hours ago, campdirtybirdz said:

These players that chose to sit out the season are suspect to me. I can't explain it but, I don't think we should draft any of them. It's like a character flaw. A weakness. I hope in wrong. Just a feeling.

how is it a weakness for not wanting to get COVID and spreading it to their families or friends you sound crazy

7 hours ago, campdirtybirdz said:

That is beyond stupid. Those players are tougher than you could ever hope to be. They put their football career on hold knowing it could impact they’re draft stock because they didn’t want to risk spreading the virus anymore than it already has. Those players have more character in their pinky than you will ever obtain in your entire life.

7 hours ago, thanat0s said:

From Pees’ own words, it’s clear how much he values good edges. That’s why it won’t surprise me if Rousseau or even (ugh) Paye are high on our board if they test well. 

But let’s just hope he has a plan to make Fowler as good as his contract.

Don't discount Jaelan Phillips I would take him before Paye.