JJ Watt Likely To Be Traded:

FalconsIn2012

2 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

Hmm, we could use a few more sacks!  
He’d make an impact. For a year. I don’t think he has long. But my girl would finally wear a Falcons jersey!  
who knows. Long offseason 

2 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Yeah. What ever it takes. AB should fire up his jets and get it done.

Imagine Watt and Jarrett together on that Falcons d-line?

Fowler should be back to playing good lol.

28 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

We need more than grandma rushing the passer. 

Yeah bro and it sounds like we're going to a 3-4. Finally. Grady and JJ as your two DEs?

Oh boy. Sign me up. I'd give HOU a freakin second and gladly let them eat his dead money.

His 5.0 sacks on a sorry defense would have led us last year. He's only 31 years old.

35 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Yeah bro and it sounds like we're going to a 3-4. Finally. Grady and JJ as your two DEs?

Oh boy. Sign me up. I'd give HOU a freakin second and gladly let them eat his dead money.

His 5.0 sacks on a sorry defense would have led us last year. He's only 31 years old.

Issue is that there's no dead money on his contract anymore. But yeah. I'd take him in a second.

Would really love those 5 sacks he had last season.  COOOO WEEEE!  Jack Crawford like numbers!  Throw 300 million at JJ Watt.  Its the Falcons way.  Come on guys, get on with the new plan and new way of thinking.  I love how we had a shot at Shaq Barrett, OH he just gets 3 sacks and disrupts Aaron Rodgers all day today.  OH SHAQ Barrett is a DIME a DOZEN, i heard from Falcon messsage board members.  Yeah, Fowler and Beasley couldn't lace Barrett's shoes.  

2 hours ago, Killing Floor said:

He wants to win more than he wants the money. He’d take a cut in a second to make a deep run before he retires. And he’ll be fine. He’ll get paid well enough. And he’ll be rolling in media offers as long as he lives. Hurricane Harvey showed the world what kind of man he is. What franchise wouldn’t want him?

He already owns Papa John's and HEB. He's set. Well, not literally, but he's got his fingers in them and gets paid mad money. 

He'd play for vet min to play for GB.

7 hours ago, ryanblink said:

Would really love those 5 sacks he had last season.  COOOO WEEEE!  Jack Crawford like numbers!  Throw 300 million at JJ Watt.  Its the Falcons way.  Come on guys, get on with the new plan and new way of thinking.  I love how we had a shot at Shaq Barrett, OH he just gets 3 sacks and disrupts Aaron Rodgers all day today.  OH SHAQ Barrett is a DIME a DOZEN, i heard from Falcon messsage board members.  Yeah, Fowler and Beasley couldn't lace Barrett's shoes.  

You do realize Barrett was a nobody (Dime a Dozen) prior to reviving his career in Tampa? lmao He had 14 sacks TOTAL his first 5 seasons. Those are worse numbers than Takk and Beasley had. Fowler in comparison had 27.5 sacks his first 4 seasons

But yes, Play the pretend we should have known Barrett would become a guy that got 27.5 sacks in his next 2 seasons after going to Tampa.

FYI - Watt and Shaq play completely different positions and have completely different responsibilities. Try and at least pretend you know something about football before you post stuff like this.

9 hours ago, slider said:

WTH is going on down there? Houston was thought to be about the same as the Falcons, lots of talent but under produced. They do the same thing the Falcons did, replace the GM and HC, both of whom the players supposedly hated but the players bail? Watson got his feelings hurt and the dam burst down there. Thank god for a stable guy like Ryan. Watson has just guaranteed a descent into the maelstrom for that franchise. 

Watson guaranteed it? 😆

Watt talked about the culture in their locker room long before the Texans brass lied to Deshaun about their hiring intentions

9 hours ago, slider said:

WTH is going on down there? Houston was thought to be about the same as the Falcons, lots of talent but under produced. They do the same thing the Falcons did, replace the GM and HC, both of whom the players supposedly hated but the players bail? Watson got his feelings hurt and the dam burst down there. Thank god for a stable guy like Ryan. Watson has just guaranteed a descent into the maelstrom for that franchise. 

Watson hasn't done anything wrong, he's angry with the owner of the team and has every right to be. It's a reason he's not the only one that wants out of Texas and all of his teammates are in support of it as well. If you're not aware as to why he's upset then a few google searches will fill you in.

When the teams former legends speaking out against the org and saying Watson needs to get out of there you know things are being run poorly. It took one season for the Texans owner to turn that into the worst run organization in the league, it's January 25h and they are the only team in the league without a HC still. They fired BOB in October, the entire destination is undesirable and whoever goes there is working with a roster devoid of talent.

9 hours ago, Romfal said:

could see him go to the Steelers to play with his bros

that being said we have no cap to get him if thats what the OP is hoping for

When we had the pick to take TJ, I was thinking that drafting him would be a good way to attract JJ Watt to come here one day.

At least TJ did go the Steelers....