• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, I’m admitting it. He’s the best ever. And most of you who know me know I’ve been a big Brady detractor his whole career.  But, I want to point something out here. I’ve had countless arguments

He threw 3 ints in the second half...he made more mistakes in that one half than Ryan made during the entire 2016 playoff run.

I'm not going to comment about Brady, but Tampa's defense won the games against the Saints and Packers.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

You’re missing my point. I’m not saying Ryan and Brady are in the same realm. Brady is the obvious better player. I’m not disputing that. But, they are closer than you think. One has been dealt much better hands than the other. Plain and simple.

I can’t stand Brady but I think you put him on the Falcons 2010 or 2012 and it’s really good chance he takes them to a SB at least once if not both yrs.

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I admitted it. But just pointing out how there so many circumstances that determine wins in football. Can you recall a critical game that the falcons won where Ryan was on the sideline and somebody on defense intercepted it?

LOL...Please see my edit above.

All of that and I say.......Not!!! Anyone who cheats to win isn't a GOAT. Joe Montana is the GOAT to me, at least the 49ers didn't cheat by any spygate on other teams to see their plays. They won their superbowls fair and square. So the **** with brandy.....he will always be a loser by cheating to win and getting special treatment. He ain't @%#$$@ !!! 

Edited by Wwfalconfan
Just now, treboyplay said:

I can’t stand Brady but I think you put him on the Falcons 2010 or 2012 and it’s really good chance he takes them to a SB at least once if not both yrs.

That’s very possible. But what you need to ask yourself is, does Brady overcome the terrible 2013, 2014, 2018, and 2019 teams? I don’t think so. 

2 minutes ago, Vandy said:

LOL...Please see my edit above.

I knew you were going to show up and give me a hard time....lol

And yes, you’re right. People already call Ryan that. But he’s not a “choker”. When you need Ryan to overcome no running game and no defense all 16 games, you’re going to fail. Because again, no QB is successful in situations like that 

12 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

No kidding. Just cool under pressure. No point hating. He’s the GOAT. I don’t like losing to him or anyone else. But who else walks to the Bucs and goes to Super Bowl?  He just wins. He doesn’t make mistakes. No reason he can’t do it again next year. 

Exactly, everyone over at the house tonight is saying this is Bradys last superbowl.. I dont see it that way, guy still knows how to win at the highest level.. We've not seen the last of Brady.. Cant wait to hear Sharpe explain this one tomorrow 

20 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I knew you were going to show up and give me a hard time....lol

And yes, you’re right. People already call Ryan that. But he’s not a “choker”. When you need Ryan to overcome no running game and no defense all 16 games, you’re going to fail. Because again, no QB is successful in situations like that 

Same page on Ryan, my brother. 

6 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

I'm in two minds.  I'd love to see Brady win it and just eat pop corn and drink beer while watching the northeast just lose their ****.  But, Tampa js a ****hole and I would hate to see them get another Lombardi.  

Yeah it sucks either way. Tamp is literally the most fair weather fan base on the planet. Crossing my fingers Bills win it all.  That would be awesome.

1 minute ago, abcranford2 said:

You put Matt Ryan on the Patriots for the past 10 years he probably has 3-4 superbowl wins

Maybe 1. But as of today, I can’t say any QB that hasn’t won a SB could win multiple rings, even hypothetically speaking. Gotta show you can win one first. On the flip side I think it’s fair to say what Brady could do in Matt shoes cause we’ve seen him step up in the big moments. 

11 minutes ago, Vandy said:

LOL JD...that’s as fine a ‘kicking and screaming’ admittance I’ve seen in awhile, my friend. 🤪

BTW, Rodgers threw for 300+/3TDs, but he also threw a costly int. If that were Ryan, the navel-gazers would be calling him a choker.

Well to be fair they’re calling Rodgers a choker, too

20 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

No kidding. Just cool under pressure. No point hating. He’s the GOAT. I don’t like losing to him or anyone else. But who else walks to the Bucs and goes to Super Bowl?  He just wins. He doesn’t make mistakes. No reason he can’t do it again next year. 

He makes mistakes.  Had three today...but they are usually calculated risks that he takes.

The best play of his today was a throwaway late in the game. He knew the consequences of sack and basically threw the play away to ensure his kicker had a chance to win the game.  . It’s something I wish Matt Ryan did more  of.  If he throws it away Late in Super Bowl 51 instead of taking a sack, we likely win.