2021 NFL Conference Championships Buccaneers vs Packers, Bills vs Chiefs

Spts1

5 hours ago, Jesus said:

Right?

He's much smarter than that. I would bet he was trying to make a play with his arm.

Rodgers failed and made an excuse that publicly threw his coach under the bus. Not the stuff of greatness. Heck, even Matt Ryan would never do that and I’ve never seen Brady do it. They take the blame and handle it with class. I still maintain that Rodgers is the most overrated so-called elite QB of the last 15 years. He is great but not elite. 

7 hours ago, Jesus said:

Epically.

Rodgers explained the reason why he didn't run for the TD was because he thought there would be a 4th down.

All the more reason to run so 4th down is shorter. I know LaFleur should have went for it anyway, but Rodgers didn't make the decision any easier given the down and distance.

10 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

He didn’t throw a punch dude Shut up lol. And they knocked him down because he took down Allen well after the whistle.

*proceeded to throw a punch but the Chiefs players grabbed him*

10 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

He didn’t throw a punch dude Shut up lol. And they knocked him down because he took down Allen well after the whistle.

Take everything I said and watch it happen in the video. Plus that was weak as ****  

• 3 weeks later...