2021 NFL Conference Championships Buccaneers vs Packers, Bills vs Chiefs

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly that td is Matt Ryan's fault

Thread about two championship games that the Falcons are not playing in. Turns into an anti-Ryan thread for no reason.

No wonder the country is so depressed. Every tv show is about hunting serial killers, terminally ill hospital patients or the apocalypse.   Whatever happened to just making something fun to watch with

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

No wonder the country is so depressed. Every tv show is about hunting serial killers, terminally ill hospital patients or the apocalypse.   Whatever happened to just making something fun to watch without a crapload of baggage attached??

It's a reflection of what people want because they have unrecognized personal needs. Was life really meant to live and die with all the nonsense attached? See people find maladaptive forms of coping. I agree tho...feeding on more of it isn't the way to move forward and deal with reality. It's co-depedence in entertainment form.

10 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

It's a reflection of what people want because they have unrecognized personal needs. Was life really meant to live and die with all the nonsense attached? See people find maladaptive forms of coping. I agree tho...feeding on more of it isn't the way to move forward and deal with reality. It's co-depedence in entertainment form.

Not to get too deep, but my life philosophy is simple:    No one survives life, there were problems when I got here, there will be problems when I leave.   So I’ll do what I can about the stuff I can impact, not worry about stuff I can’t, and enjoy the ride.  

Hence I will watch the new Coming to America and leave You’re All Gonna Die TV to someone else

26 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

No wonder the country is so depressed. Every tv show is about hunting serial killers, terminally ill hospital patients or the apocalypse.   Whatever happened to just making something fun to watch without a crapload of baggage attached??

Netflix bro. 😅😅

32 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

This is why I don’t have cable.  Right now I’m watching a “What’s Happening” marathon on Roku.

4 minutes ago, red falcon said:

How does chris jones just carve through people like that? Dude is unreal. Secondary is good but if youe d tackle can go untouched...... insane.

He's still lucky to be in the game. Could have easily been ejected very early in the game for what could have been deemed "punches thrown." Refs missed it and Chiefs are grateful they did. Dude is such a monster.

36 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

Because fun-to-watch TV is somehow inherently racist.  

🤓

8 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

The Bills badly need a run game. That is severely limiting their offense. If they had a run game to pair with a great passing game they'd be nearly unstoppable like the Chiefs are.

Exactly why I said they wouldn’t win because they have no run game. And the defense getting torched by the Chiefs