2021 NFL Conference Championships Buccaneers vs Packers, Bills vs Chiefs

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly that td is Matt Ryan's fault

Thread about two championship games that the Falcons are not playing in. Turns into an anti-Ryan thread for no reason.

No wonder the country is so depressed. Every tv show is about hunting serial killers, terminally ill hospital patients or the apocalypse.   Whatever happened to just making something fun to watch with

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mr.11 said:

Really, is that why the Saints lost? Or because Brees and the offense just imploded down the stretch after taking the lead on their first possession of the second half?

I'm not drinking the media kool aid. I'm making a legitimate observation which has less to do with the actual numbers and more to do with social dynamics. You didn't answer my question--can you point to any other QB in NFL history that has consistently won the way Brady has? I mean I would love to know. I guess Joe Montana to a lesser extent. 

You're right. The Bucs defense is a credit to Brady and especially all the defenses Belichick cheated Brady's great name over!

Am I doing it right? :rolleyes:

Yes, Brees was completely underwhelming and showed clear signs of being washed even before his rib injury this year.

Tampa won 3 road playoff games with a QB completing 55% of his passes for 3 games.

^That's being part of a great team. The QB gets more credit than he should and that's also a fact. It's the root problem anyone wanting truth has to deal with on this subject.

Coaching, defense, and favorable circumstances...Brady has had it made. That's a fact. He is still a great all-time QB that has been carried many times. Both can be true things.

The LOGIC! :lol:

4 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Oh shut up. This is his 3rd season and he won the AFCE then made it to the ACFCG.

Mahomes will be in the Superbowl every year. Allen may have more of a Big Ben career  

Edited by Precyse