2021 NFL Conference Championships Buccaneers vs Packers, Bills vs Chiefs

Spts1

15 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

"Facts and narratives..."

Fair enough. But why is it that Brady can play ****ty for stretches of time in critical games like this and the team still wins? Like can you point to any other QB in all of NFL history that has won like this consistently? 

I'm not trying to put Brady on this pedestal, but we literally just watched this guy transform a franchise from cellar dwellers to NFC Champions in one season, and it's not because the Bucs are far and away the most talented team in the NFC. Belichick is still in NE. Heck, I'd argue the Saints had the better team and they lost. 

Numbers and stats don't tell the whole story.

2 minutes ago, Mr.11 said:

"Facts and narratives..."

Fair enough. But why is it that Brady can play ****ty for stretches of time in critical games like this and the team still wins? Like can you point to any other QB in all of NFL history that has won like this consistently? 

I'm not trying to put Brady on this pedestal, but we literally just watched this guy transform a franchise from cellar dwellers to NFC Champions in one season, and it's not because the Bucs are far and away the most talented team in the NFC. Heck, I'd argue the Saints had the better team and they lost. 

Numbers and stats don't tell the whole story.

Saints QB couldn't throw 20 yards down the field.

Tampa was literally a 30 INT QB held back from being a playoff team last year.

A narrative that Tampa was trash last year is because of just how bad Winston was.

PLUS

if you all could look past QB:

Their defense was 29th in PPG allowed in 2019.

Their defense was the best remaining defense in the playoffs in 2020.

That has nothing to do with Brady. They turn the ball over still and don't run the ball well, but their defense carries them by allowing inefficient offense.

If you want to know, you know. This isn't secret facts. It just is.

That's a WC team last year with a better QB at minimum. Guess what they were this year? With a Top 5 defense?

People are only drinking the media koolaid and don't like being challenged so they resort to "QBwins is the only relevant stat!"

:munch:

5 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

It official. I’m old. Queen Latifa is “The Equalizer”, a.k.a. “The Senior Citizen Vigilante”. 

Lol what happened to Denzel? How are they going to explain the gender switch? His sister? Cousin?

Just lazy creativity and I'm a Queen Latifah fan.