2021 NFL Conference Championships Buccaneers vs Packers, Bills vs Chiefs

16 minutes ago, Jesus said:

He is not. 

Just one stat: 6587 career passes and 89 interceptions. If anything he was held back during the McCarthy years by an unimaginative coach who failed to give him the weapons to win more.

They lost today not because of Rodgers, he had a monster game, but because of a head coach playing it safe with the super bowl on the line. He is the greatest playmaker in franchise history and they kick on fourth down inside the 20.

he the best regular season qb like someone said on here he the GOAT for 16 weeks but when it matters most in the nfccg he gags 3 straight times. 

he had a monster game but his defense gave him 3 opportunities to tie the game and he couldnt do it. the media bashes other qbs for failing their team how come they never bash for always gagging in the playoffs 

Edited by kenn.junior
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly that td is Matt Ryan's fault

Thread about two championship games that the Falcons are not playing in. Turns into an anti-Ryan thread for no reason.

No wonder the country is so depressed. Every tv show is about hunting serial killers, terminally ill hospital patients or the apocalypse.   Whatever happened to just making something fun to watch with

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

I don't know if I'd go that far, but there's no doubt LaFleur is going to get roasted alive for not going for it on 4th down with Aaron Rodgers at QB.

I'm not necessarily talking about that decision... the Packers are pretty undisciplined as a whole.

There's no way you should have 12 men on the field all against you multiple times a game

Ok then it's settled , Brady has a defense is what were saying ofcourse, doesn't matter how good the falcons qb is, we can't won't whatever have a defense.  That's because they chose to do that they also felt they had to kick the can on matt and julio's money but while tb is sihningg JPP we are doing dumb ****.  seriously we have been atrocious at free agency . And lately a lot worse than bucs and saints at drafting.  It why Brady went to tb he had the best team there 

Just now, DMT11 said:

Ok then it's settled , Brady has a defense is what were saying ofcourse, doesn't matter how good the falcons qb is, we can't won't whatever have a defense.  That's because they chose to do that they also felt they had to kick the can on matt and julio's money but while tb is sihningg JPP we are doing dumb ****.  seriously we have been atrocious at free agency . And lately a lot worse than bucs and saints at drafting.  It why Brady went to tb he had the best team there 

You don't understand.

Brady signed that entire roster and coached them to a SB.

He is the Coach/GM/Entire Team.

It's the only way. The Brady effect!

:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

See that sack? That right there is what many of us have tried to tell people for years. You could have 4 clones of Reggie White out there and the Falcons sack numbers wouldn't improve much because QBs aren't forced to hold onto the ball against us cause guys are always open. If you improve the coverage and force the QB to hold the ball then you give your defensive front more time to get home and that's exactly what happened right there. Coverage sack. Most sacks are coverage sacks.

@Snafu This is my first post in this thread and it has absolutely nothing to do with Matt Ryan. It was about what the Falcons defense needs to do to get better.

Now, lets see here, I count up 9 different Matt Ryan posts before I finally said a word about Matt Ryan. I did not turn this thread into a Matt Ryan thread. That is a ******* lie because I don't feel the need to make everything about Matt Ryan. But of course you wouldn't ******* know that because you don't know a **** thing about me and that I'm the most objective poster here when it comes to Matt Ryan. When he deserves to be called out I'm right there calling him out. When he deserved to be defended I'm right there defending him. Matt Ryan isn't perfect. Far from it and I wouldn't ******* shed a tear if he got traded tomorrow. I've seen players come and go. The only thing that matters is the team. Team over player any day. I've always believed that.

2 hours ago, The Don™ said:

Matty Ice!

2 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Yes sir! His early years; especially 2010 and 2011 Drag his overall playoff resume down. but he more than did his part during the championship games.

We couldn’t even compete without at a super high level of production; see 2019 and 2020 where his production fell off.

The dumb part is other “great” QBs get carried at times and aren’t considered lesser because the team Still won. But Ryan needs a perfect team! :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, IA Falcon07 said:

Apparently Matt Ryan isn't the only one to lock in on his #1 receiver at times when needing a big play.

2 hours ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

But the previous play he had Adams and threw elsewhere for an incompletion. I see what you saying with the Ryan thing, but Rodgers was just off on that drive.

2 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

But I thought only Matt Ryan throws into tight windows?

2 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Clearly that td is Matt Ryan's fault

Only reason GB can’t win today is if Ryan doesn’t carry the team.

🤪

I’m saying bad defense is bad defense. Ryan can chunk that in his sleep.

2 hours ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Starting to think they just want anybody not named Ryan 🤔

1 hour ago, AUTiger7222 said:

BINGO!! That's the truth.