2021 NFL Conference Championships Buccaneers vs Packers, Bills vs Chiefs

Spts1

2 minutes ago, Snafu said:

C'mon now. You wanna talk about objectivity? You are about the least objective person on this board when it comes to anything and everything Matt Ryan. For **** sake, you come into threads, like this one, in which nobody is mentioning Matt and start making random comments about him. You feel this creepy need to defend him when nobody is even talking about him. That's how this whole exchange has started, because you want to tie everything else going on around the NFL to Matt.

Not blaming the Lions loss on Matt by any stretch, In fact the only games I put squarely on Matt's shoulders are the Saints, Chargers and Panthers games. But, if you put that game on the defense, you are no different than the people that put the super bowl loss squarely on Matt for taking the sack.

That defense went out and held a team to 16 points for 59 minutes of the game. Our offense could only muster a measly 14 points up to then, and had to give the ball back after Gurley accidentally scored a TD (LMAO). Defense should have never been on the field to blow the game. Anyone saying otherwise is crazy.

I'm not even the one that mentioned Matt Ryan first today in this thread. There was several other posters that mentioned Matt Ryan today before I ever said one word about him. So take your horse**** take and wrong opinion about me and shove it!!

Just now, Slumerican said:

Yeah, thats always worked out nice for him lol

Correlation and causation isn't your strongest argument...is it?

Rodgers had the better game today.

Who won?

Please answer the question, but I doubt you'll be able to. :lol:

3 minutes ago, stizz said:

Ryan also played like an NAIA quarterback against the Bears. 

Truth is, some of these guys seem to be Ryan fans and not necessarily fans of the team and its interest. 

The extremists Matt Ryan homers will go to any length necessary to defend his honor. It's crazy. Imagine saying "Matt Ryan was let down by his defense" in a game in which the defense allowed only 23 points, and the offense scored an accidental touchdown. ROFL. Ridiculous.

Just now, Jesus said:

Thread about two championship games that the Falcons are not playing in. Turns into an anti-Ryan thread for no reason.

There was too much sarcasm from guys. Ryan haters weren't saying anything about Ryan. Folks kept saying that everything that happened in the game was Ryan's Fault.

5 minutes ago, fuego said:

You people hating on the Bucs win sound like Saints' fans after a loss. All kinds of excuses as to why Rodgers lost and the Bucs didn't really win it. Just Brady hate speaking. Nothing grounded in reality. 

Well fan is short for fanatic so I can see why some are like that😂😂

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I'm not even the one that mentioned Matt Ryan first today in this thread. There was several other posters that mentioned Matt Ryan today before I ever said one word about him. So take your horse**** take and wrong opinion about me and shove it!!

We were calling you out last week for doing the same thing in the playoff game thread. You were also doing it the week before that. Dont be acting like you don't do exactly what I said you do. Somehow turning a Packers and Bucs playoff game into a Ryan agenda.

6 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Mahomes doesn’t play Brady. He plays against the Bucs defense. And if it wasn’t for Dee Ford lining up offsides, Brady wouldn’t have went to the Super Bowl that year. But it is what it is

That's why I said Brady teams. I don't know what it is but they always seem to play inspired and smarter. There's just certain people that have that effect on others... Brady has it in spades.