2021 NFL Conference Championships Buccaneers vs Packers, Bills vs Chiefs

Spts1

11 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

He almost single handedly lost them the game. 

Well now Arians is going to have to show if he can coach and not just ride the Brady train, especially if he sees the Chiefs.

How about the NFC South in the Super Bowl for the 3rd time in 6 seasons? Other than that. The Packers completely lost this one. Why the **** didn’t you go for it on 4th down? Even if you get a TD and no 2 point conversion, and miss onside kick, being down by 2 with 3 timeouts is better than being down by 5 with 3 timeouts.

I'm not normally a conspiracy theory guy, but there's no point watching the SB this year, they're going to make sure TB is the first team ever to host and win the  SB and Brady will get his next one. Obvious that TB got away with defensive holding all game, the one flag for it thrown late and assures the TB win.

oh well, I probably wouldn't have watched it anyway

1 minute ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

nailed it. bucs didn't win, packers lost this game.

I don't know who won or lost this one. Looked like a race to the bottom all second half.

I guess the TD before the half, dropping the 2pt conversion and kicking on the last possession means GB choked. TB tried to out choke them though.

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

I'm not normally a conspiracy theory guy, but there's no point watching the SB this year, they're going to make sure TB is the first team ever to host a SB and Brady will get his next one. Obvious that TB got away with defensive holding all game, the one flag for it thrown late and assures the TB win.

What a joke of a post. Refs didn't lose this game for the Packers. Brady threw 3 picks and Packers couldn't do **** with them. Packers lost this game fair and square.

4 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Like I said let them play

Green Bay offensive line was holding the entire game. The refs let the close plays that are hard to see by the fans slide. That play out wide open where the guy almost ripped the guy's jersey,  where everyone saw it, they HAD to call it.

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

I'm not normally a conspiracy theory guy, but there's no point watching the SB this year, they're going to make sure TB is the first team ever to host a SB and Brady will get his next one. Obvious that TB got away with defensive holding all game, the one flag for it thrown late and assures the TB win.

Mahomes won’t let it happen. Trust the king 

1 minute ago, Run 'n' Shoot said:

I don't know who won or lost this one. Looked like a race to the bottom all second half.

I guess the TD before the half, dropping the 2pt conversion and kicking on the last possession means GB choked. TB tried to out choke them though.

i said early in the 4th that both teams were trying really hard to not win this game 🤣

3 minutes ago, kenn.junior said:

definitely the most overrated qb of all time

He is not. 

Just one stat: 6587 career passes and 89 interceptions. If anything he was held back during the McCarthy years by an unimaginative coach who failed to give him the weapons to win more.

They lost today not because of Rodgers, he had a monster game, but because of a head coach playing it safe with the super bowl on the line. He is the greatest playmaker in franchise history and they kick on fourth down inside the 20.