Jump to content

2021 NFL Conference Championships Buccaneers vs Packers, Bills vs Chiefs


Recommended Posts

They got the four best teams on deck in my opinion. In the first game, I got the Buccaneers holding on to a 24-21 win. Containing the Packers run game is gonna be the key.  In the second game, I got the Chiefs winning 31-20. Their defense is gonna get some key stops. Its gonna be two very good games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly that td is Matt Ryan's fault

Thread about two championship games that the Falcons are not playing in. Turns into an anti-Ryan thread for no reason.

No wonder the country is so depressed. Every tv show is about hunting serial killers, terminally ill hospital patients or the apocalypse.   Whatever happened to just making something fun to watch with

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

They got the four best teams on deck in my opinion. In the first game, I got the Buccaneers holding on to a 24-21 win. Containing the Packers run game is gonna be the key.  In the second game, I got the Chiefs winning 31-20. Their defense is gonna get some key stops. Its gonna be two very good games.

Good analysis.... I'm really hoping that the bills beat the chiefs. I really get sick of how the media just kisses the chiefs but so much.... And I really love the bills quarterback....Wouldn't mind seeing Brady go to another super bowl ..right now ,my eyes , the Packers are the best team in the league. I think the game falls upon AR ... I just hope for a good day of football..

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

Buccaneers have to contain the run and get off to a fast start. If they do that, they will win.

 

Bucs are going to have to also get physical with Packer WRs and force Rodger to hold on to the ball.

Packers pass rushers are going to have to move Brady off the spot this time and not allow him to just sit back in the pocket.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, itsryanwonder said:

I hope falcon fans take notice on how a real QB changes a franchise.  If the Bucs don't get Tom Brady this year, they wouldn't have been successful.  Tom Brady changes the identity and culture of the team and they are one game away.  Un freaking real. 

Emphatically refutes those who said Brady was just a product of a franchise. The stats they were posting this past week were ridiculous. 75% of his career, he's played in a conference championship game, nearly 100 more completed passes in the playoffs than Montana and Manning combined. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PokerSteve said:

So you're gonna go waaaaayyyyy out on a limb with your picks, huh? 😁

 

I just think Bills are a year away. They could pull the upset though.

 

The Packers are a different team than the one that lost to the Bucs during the regular season. I think they get the Bucs this time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

Emphatically refutes those who said Brady was just a product of a franchise. The stats they were posting this past week were ridiculous. 75% of his career, he's played in a conference championship game, nearly 100 more completed passes in the playoffs than Montana and Manning combined. 

 

Brady has played really well this year and there’s no refuting that, outside of a stretch where he didn’t look so hot. But you put in just about any top 20-24 QB and they’d be doing similar things. Put in any top 12 QB and they’d be doing the exact same or even better if you’re talking about the top 4-5 guys. Brady in Tampa literally has 4 All-Pro caliber receivers and one of the best pass blocking OLs in the league. It’s not hard to have success with that kind of support. People forget to realize Winston put up 30+ TDs and 5000 yards on that same team with a lesser personnel. The Achilles heel of him on that team was obviously his INTs holding the Bucs back. That and the fact that their pass defense was terrible, granted I think it’s still pretty dang bad. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Brady has played really well this year and there’s no refuting that, outside of a stretch where he didn’t look so hot. But you put in just about any top 20-24 QB and they’d be doing similar things. Put in any top 12 QB and they’d be doing the exact same or even better if you’re talking about the top 4-5 guys. Brady in Tampa literally has 4 All-Pro caliber receivers and one of the best pass blocking OLs in the league. It’s not hard to have success with that kind of support. People forget to realize Winston put up 30+ TDs and 5000 yards on that same team with a lesser personnel. The Achilles heel of him on that team was obviously his INTs holding the Bucs back. That and the fact that their pass defense was terrible, granted I think it’s still pretty dang bad. 

Agree to disagree. Too many former players and coaches- people who played the game- talk about how he has changed the "culture," which is about a lot more than the stats that makes someone a "top 12 QB." 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...