Mathew Stafford to be Traded per Tom Pelisaro

slider

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Never been a Stafford guy and feel like he’s been overrated since 2014/15, but congrats to him for finally getting out of Detroit. Too bad we can’t say the same of actual all time greats like Calvin Johnson and Barry Sanders. 

They could have. At least Calvin could have. He chased the money and not the rings. No knock on him but sometimes you gotta get away if you really care about success and not only the record books

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

This is why the Falcons absolutely must hope a QB is still on the board when they pick at 4. There will be a bidding war for that pick and the Falcons can make out like bandits.

Wow getting a ton of picks and only moving back to 7 would be crazy ideal. Parsons, Surtain, and Farley could all be at play, with Parsons the only one being possibly gone by then. 

Wow getting a ton of picks and only moving back to 7 would be crazy ideal. Parsons, Surtain, and Farley could all be at play, with Parsons the only one being possibly gone by then. 

Exactly. Let's not forget the Bears gave the 49ers a future 1st round pick to jump from only 3 to 2.

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

They could have. At least Calvin could have. He chased the money and not the rings. No knock on him but sometimes you gotta get away if you really care about success and not only the record books

That’s true, but I think by the time he realized he actually wanted to win some games the Lions had already crushed his spirit and killed any love he had left for the game. 

That’s true, but I think by the time he realized he actually wanted to win some games the Lions had already crushed his spirit and killed any love he had left for the game. 

That's his fault lol. It's the same reason I have zero sympathy for Watson. Fitz fell into that same hole. Then players blame the organization for their failures. Can't say I'll ever agree with that statement 

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yep and in Larry Fitzgerald's case, loyalty to the Cardinals has cost him any shot at winning a SB.

Just now, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yep and in Larry Fitzgerald's case, loyalty to the Cardinals has cost him any shot at winning a SB.

Lol just mentioned him in another post. Players have to be smart and not only think about the huge pay day. They know they're going to get paid regardless of where they go minus new England

17 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

He could make the Saints, 49ers, Colts, or Dolphins SB contenders 

13 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I doubt the Dolphins would make a move for him because they just drafted Tua with a top 10 pick, but the other 3 I could easily see him landing there and making all 3 SB contenders.

Fins have a significant dearth of playmakers. They won't know what they have with Tua until they get him guys who can make plays in space. Their #3 is going to command a 🤬ton of value and we won't know what our pick is worth until they commit.

To wit: They can legitimately make teams believe they're using their pick on a QB so the pot will have to be sweetened for them to trade down. And if there is a consensus third-rated QB in the draft, we can't get true value until teams know that the Fins' #3 is going to be used on another position.

Our best chance to trade before the draft will be to a team that is dying to draft Sewell or sees little separation between the third and fourth rated QBs.